Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she do the story about waiting in a hospital, having a procedure, saying she’s resting, I have an issue, nothing to worry about, I have an issue, baby is ok, but I’m having a bit of an issue. Issue. Issue. Issue. DON’T BLOODY BOTHER.
It's very bizarre behaviour

Reactions: 4
I see she was congratulating Lynn Kelly on her stories today. Her fella is another one that’s done some cheating 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Omg Disgusting treatment. Did you complain?
Yes I wrote them a crappy email after . At the time I wanted to enjoy the build up to the wedding so didn’t feel like complaining on the day . It was so pathetic she swanned in like she is owned the place and the girl got up from doing me and went over to her and left me there for 15 mins then came back and rushed the rest of nails . Same with tan just a rush job . Cringe for them useless over priced place I only went as local and heard they were good have bad mouthed them to loads of people since 🤢

Reactions: 5
Does she get her treatments free do you think? Considering she tags them after every treatment I thought she would be but it doesn’t say gifted of collab or anything.

Reactions: 3
It's very bizarre behaviour
I am a fan of Tara but all this medical chat that she keeps talking about and then pulling back is wrecking my head. It is her business and private, so don’t even mention a procedure or going to hospital. If it was a medical condition/procedure that could help others and she wanted to draw attention to it for the good then that would be great, this ‘tease’ is just silly.

Reactions: 5
Yes I wrote them a crappy email after . At the time I wanted to enjoy the build up to the wedding so didn’t feel like complaining on the day . It was so pathetic she swanned in like she is owned the place and the girl got up from doing me and went over to her and left me there for 15 mins then came back and rushed the rest of nails . Same with tan just a rush job . Cringe for them useless over priced place I only went as local and heard they were good have bad mouthed them to loads of people since 🤢
Way over priced and they definitely have their favourite customers they fawn over. It’s not great either

Does she get her treatments free do you think? Considering she tags them after every treatment I thought she would be but it doesn’t say gifted of collab or anything.
Oh Tara is above ASAI rules so who knows 🙄

Reactions: 4
This sounds like the mirror image of my experience. My bridesmaids hadn’t a clue who she was as they live abroad but they did mention how strange it was that she had a full face of makeup on so early in the morning and was getting her eyebrows done! She must be so insecure without her makeup. They were falling all over her! Had this happened at my trial for tan I would have just not gone back. My tan was so much better for the trial than it was for the wedding day too. And they seemed so annoyed that we all wanted different makes of tans too! Like you, I bad mouthed the place afterwards but I never bothered my hole emailing them! I figured I paid for her treatments that morning and all I got myself was crappy service and they knew that and they couldn’t care less!

Reactions: 6
Well if Tara's fake lashes are anything to go by I wouldn't touch the place!! She hasn't got them done in a while I think but my god they are like spiders on her eyes!

Reactions: 13
This sounds like the mirror image of my experience. My bridesmaids hadn’t a clue who she was as they live abroad but they did mention how strange it was that she had a full face of makeup on so early in the morning and was getting her eyebrows done! She must be so insecure without her makeup. They were falling all over her! Had this happened at my trial for tan I would have just not gone back. My tan was so much better for the trial than it was for the wedding day too. And they seemed so annoyed that we all wanted different makes of tans too! Like you, I bad mouthed the place afterwards but I never bothered my hole emailing them! I figured I paid for her treatments that morning and all I got myself was crappy service and they knew that and they couldn’t care less!
And she definitely didn’t pay either as I was settling up and she left and was all chummy and walked out . No card or cash payment . We definitely paid for her , makes me sick. Olivia I think the woman’s name was . She definitely knew I was pissed off leaving but didn’t care as long as the celeb got star treatment 😂😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She is another one who could do with a lesson in giving her poor kid a private life. His every moment is on her page. I wonder how he will feel in 20 years time.
Yes agree, but they are all the same with their children? I think it is awful how they showcase them all.
Love to see what will happen when all the kids turn into teenagers & that does happen!

Reactions: 3
Edge of bump looks filtered in the latest (daily) bump pic saying 24 weeks ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.