Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
-The question box asking to share your favourite accounts... then the one she mentions is oranges and lemons 🙄

-I’ve loads of time ask me anything: then three shite questions that she sent herself... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she pregnant ? Jeez I must have missed her mentioning that daily, several times a day, every week for the last few months 😳... we are due a ‘ I went to the doctor today because I had a scare’ and then she takes 2 days offline to create drama... listen I’m a mom and I’m a woman going through ivf again at moment. But she is painful in your face when pregnant and I pity anyone struggling to conceive. She dresses like a pure knacker. And more gold tatt

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She acts like she is the only woman to have ever gotten pregnant in the history of the world. I've news for ya love, you're not!! A pregnancy is special to the couple that are pregnant and the immediate family but honestly nobody else cares!!

Reactions: 9
Careful Tara that gold ostrich is about to peck your head off!

What's with the throwing the clothes in the air in the Penney's haul video? 😕
OMG though the same. It’s horrendous the state of that in the background!🤣🤣🤣

She acts like she is the only woman to have ever gotten pregnant in the history of the world. I've news for ya love, you're not!! A pregnancy is special to the couple that are pregnant and the immediate family but honestly nobody else cares!!
You wouldn’t mind as much if it was her first baby but no so no excuse .... me me me 🙄

Reactions: 3
It’s so ridiculous I had to unfollow! I’m heavily pregnant myself at the moment and have seen more of her bump then I have my own! Did she ever here if the saying “less is more” clearly she hasn’t,that includes the gold animals and bump photos 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The reason Tara never reveals anything personal is because her page is a business page now, plain and simple. There is nothing relatable about her...she hints at things to receive attention and then just leaves everyone hanging...but not before her page receives the traffic. Its so deceitful. Shes leading her followers on...women who are going through something similar and maybe feel like they can 'connect' with her...and then get nothing from her bt swipe ups and promotions. Shes not the only one. Most of these blaggers pages now are just pure marketing...I wouldn't be at all shocked if they had separate, personal pages just for their friends and family.
I think I said the exact same thing - not as concisely - a few pages back ! It’s 1000% a business page . She treats it as a business transactional place for making money . She never really gives away as she doesn’t want us to know anything that won’t make her money ..
On a separate note - what in absolute gods green earth is the horrific obsession with gold animals ?! And just painting stuff gold in general ?! That gold monkey thing was the icing on the cake for me ! Absolutely tasteless

Careful Tara that gold ostrich is about to peck your head off!

What's with the throwing the clothes in the air in the Penney's haul video? 😕
That ostrich head is VILE !

It’s so ridiculous I had to unfollow! I’m heavily pregnant myself at the moment and have seen more of her bump then I have my own! Did she ever here if the saying “less is more” clearly she hasn’t,that includes the gold animals and bump photos 🙄
Happy pregnancy to you ! I lolled at “ have seen more of her bump than my own “ 🤣🤣🤣 ah stop hugging the bump poses 🤡🤡🤡 she is a dope ! Has no content at all - all pregNancy boring stuff !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I said the exact same thing - not as concisely - a few pages back ! It’s 1000% a business page . She treats it as a business transactional place for making money . She never really gives away as she doesn’t want us to know anything that won’t make her money ..
On a separate note - what in absolute gods green earth is the horrific obsession with gold animals ?! And just painting stuff gold in general ?! That gold monkey thing was the icing on the cake for me ! Absolutely tasteless

That ostrich head is VILE !

Happy pregnancy to you ! I lolled at “ have seen more of her bump than my own “ 🤣🤣🤣 ah stop hugging the bump poses 🤡🤡🤡 she is a dope ! Has no content at all - all pregNancy boring stuff !
I loved that quote too🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
I see Daniel wants to realise his potential as a lover 😂😂 I actually can’t cope, am I reading that right!?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I see Daniel wants to realise his potential as a lover 😂😂 I actually can’t cope, am I reading that right!?!
Omg I am mortified. I went on to his profile and had a quick creep of course and he once referred to her as his delicious wife 🤮🤮🤮 two doses!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg I am mortified. I went on to his profile and had a quick creep of course and he once referred to her as his delicious wife 🤮🤮🤮 two doses!

I find them such a weird couple.

I’d say her parents were delighted when she first brought him home 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I don’t understand is how the got that house and neither one of them have proper jobs?
I’d say it’s mostly from her, I’d say Instagram and masterclasses etc have been fairly lucrative the last few years. Possible lump sum from parents also.

I think it’s also possible to make a reasonable living as a jobbing musician normally, but they’re very lucky that the got the house last year instead of this year!

Reactions: 5
Maybe his amazing skills as a ‘lover’ have earned him a few quid
That has to be it 😂😂
I wouldn’t say there income is very good right now! They are spending all there money on gold animals! All the bump photos we are getting and nobody has approached her to do a maternity clothes range collab?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.