Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh. Yeah because getting a cup of tea from bread & butter, trying on a few Adidas trackies and holding your bump constitute work. 🙄

And the lick arse that sent this to her!

Honest to god if she hadn’t hidden the name I would have hunted that person down! ‘Work’ ?!?! What the actual duck like these insta huns don’t even have to set an alarm!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha Jesus I mind my son and work 40 hours no child care at moment .... la la land these people ... shopping haul =work and responding to dms .... 🤣🤣🤣 that’s all ur doing Tara love ur not making products . Ur a flogger who does a few shopping hauls and a couple of posts a day lol ... #workingmom 😝

Reactions: 9
What's with the video of trying on clothes on the stairs?? I spent the whole thing worrying she was going to trip and fall becaus she was too busy looking at herself in the camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's with the video of trying on clothes on the stairs?? I spent the whole thing worrying she was going to trip and fall becaus she was too busy looking at herself in the camera.
It cringe to watch! She is looking awful these days!

It cringe to watch! She is looking awful these days!

She looks awful with the deeep eye bags pure sign she’s getting Botox & fillers as you can see the absence of them since pregnant! Her clothes are rotten & the desire to protrude this bump is painful

She looks awful with the deeep eye bags pure sign she’s getting Botox & fillers as you can see the absence of them since pregnant! Her clothes are rotten & the desire to protrude this bump is painful
Plus she is unbelievably dull

Plus she is unbelievably dull

Same tit every weekend. Family time. Date night. Date breakfast. Date lunch. Snack date. Affiliate link to tacky clothes. Another gold animal for some part of the house. She’s so dull. Without Pippa to prop her up at a fashion factory or without all the rsvp events , Tara is needed by nobody in the work industry, needed for nobody and at the end of the day she’s a housewife/ stay at home mam. Which is the busiest job in the land, but yet she considers herself to ‘work’ by firing out affiliate links on the stirs while she spray paints the neighbours cat gold. A snooze fest and no idea how this one things she is mouth droppingily gorgeous because she is full of notions about herself

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Same tit every weekend. Family time. Date night. Date breakfast. Date lunch. Snack date. Affiliate link to tacky clothes. Another gold animal for some part of the house. She’s so dull. Without Pippa to prop her up at a fashion factory or without all the rsvp events , Tara is needed by nobody in the work industry, needed for nobody and at the end of the day she’s a housewife/ stay at home mam. Which is the busiest job in the land, but yet she considers herself to ‘work’ by firing out affiliate links on the stirs while she spray paints the neighbours cat gold. A snooze fest and no idea how this one things she is mouth droppingily gorgeous because she is full of notions about herself
Yeah plus I know her. She’s a stuck up witch and so fake

She thinks we all want her buck teeth also lol . Best money I evvvvverrrr spent ... u could be like me if you swipe up ! Odd looking teeth and gaunt looking and gone old looking the past few years . So full of her self she makes me want to barf . Such tacky and cheap clothes she would never wear them unless she was looking paid to . Tacky trackies never to be worn again by her .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She thinks we all want her buck teeth also lol . Best money I evvvvverrrr spent ... u could be like me if you swipe up ! Odd looking teeth and gaunt looking and gone old looking the past few years . So full of her self she makes me want to barf . Such tacky and cheap clothes she would never wear them unless she was looking paid to . Tacky trackies never to be worn again by her .
She does dress very tacky for someone so stuck up

Reactions: 7
“Snack date “ 🤣IM DED 👏👏🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I'm all about privacy and keeping your private life private but don't come on instragram saying you're soooooooooo busy with work when you do nothing! As others have said a few swipe ups is considered work!

2021 is going to be interesting when companies with cutbacks start to look at influencer market and tightening purse strings on who is generating profit and who isn't!

Reactions: 12
I wonder is everything ok. She had a scan and the only thing she's posted since has been a mental health text number and a quote. Hope her babies ok

Oh never mind, she just posted that her babies healthy 🙌

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She must have said that to get a reaction from here! They are vile and will give her child nightmares - until they’re magically painted gold 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly think she's making the gold comment to wind us up here. Bit of deep passive aggressive anger there...

She doesn't give much away in her stories does she? Talks about being anxious, a scan, then goes into a random clickbait post. Why bother say anything

Reactions: 10
I honestly think she's making the gold comment to wind us up here. Bit of deep passive aggressive anger there...

She doesn't give much away in her stories does she? Talks about being anxious, a scan, then goes into a random clickbait post. Why bother say anything
Exactly 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Really annoys me with her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.