Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘ I had some fertility issues’ but I won’t talk about it I’ll just refer to it over and over & subtly hint that I’m anxious before a scan & then not post for 12 hours so everyone can be anxiously worried about me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘ I had some fertility issues’ but I won’t talk about it I’ll just refer to it over and over & subtly hint that I’m anxious before a scan & then not post for 12 hours so everyone can be anxiously worried about me
Gosh when you read it in black and white like that it’s actually pretty disgraceful behaviour by Tara. Lots of her followers are of an age where they could well be going through similar issues and might take the concern of her being quiet after her scans on board and be worried for her.... as you say, say nothing at all rather than breadcrumming your followers like this.

Reactions: 6
The reason Tara never reveals anything personal is because her page is a business page now, plain and simple. There is nothing relatable about her...she hints at things to receive attention and then just leaves everyone hanging...but not before her page receives the traffic. Its so deceitful. Shes leading her followers on...women who are going through something similar and maybe feel like they can 'connect' with her...and then get nothing from her bt swipe ups and promotions. Shes not the only one. Most of these blaggers pages now are just pure marketing...I wouldn't be at all shocked if they had separate, personal pages just for their friends and family.

Reactions: 12
The reason Tara never reveals anything personal is because her page is a business page now, plain and simple. There is nothing relatable about her...she hints at things to receive attention and then just leaves everyone hanging...but not before her page receives the traffic. Its so deceitful. Shes leading her followers on...women who are going through something similar and maybe feel like they can 'connect' with her...and then get nothing from her bt swipe ups and promotions. Shes not the only one. Most of these blaggers pages now are just pure marketing...I wouldn't be at all shocked if they had separate, personal pages just for their friends and family.
Spot on. I don't know why she bothers coming on 'for the Hello Ha chats' which is only ever just 3 taps of nothing from her. It's also insulting to anyone that is going through fertility struggles with her being really moany and childish with vague statements all the while sitting there with her 5 month pregnant bump sticking out. She never replies to DMs and as you say, just in it for the marketing and only ever takes maximum 3 questions from the question box from a page where she has +160k followers. What is the point like

Reactions: 12
Spot on. I don't know why she bothers coming on 'for the Hello Ha chats' which is only ever just 3 taps of nothing from her. It's also insulting to anyone that is going through fertility struggles with her being really moany and childish with vague statements all the while sitting there with her 5 month pregnant bump sticking out. She never replies to DMs and as you say, just in it for the marketing and only ever takes maximum 3 questions from the question box from a page where she has +160k followers. What is the point like
So true I always wondered about that. The ask me anything and then as you said answers if even 3 questions but will usually be pointless questions. She's gone completely unrelatable. Tbh i don't know why she even done that live with the fertility doctor when she talks duck all about herself. She is literally pointless...

Reactions: 8
Exactly she’s not struggling that hard if she’s pregnant on her second child! They aren’t even married that long and I doubt they started trying until after they were married! She just throws that out for a bit of attention! She probley had one miscarriage and keeps spinning that line to hook people in! Nearly every second person I know has had a miscarriage!just come out with it if it’s a big struggle or else just get on with it and be happy!

Looks like a lot of people s are on the same page. All the mentions of ‘needing help’ this time but then does not elaborate, even brings on a fertility expert for a live, still does not elaborate. Maybe I’m just sensitive to it as I’ve been through infertility. I am very private and did not share even with friends at the time but now as a very lucky Mum I do share my and hope it helps friend family etc. We’ve seen Kathryn Thomas, Síle Seoige and of course the amazing Rosanna Davison share their stories post baby success and this has helped so many on their journey, being a beacon of hope. As I said totally get being private about these matters but the half telling the story I don’t get.

• Heart
That’s why I think it’s just for attention? I mean is there even a story or was it a miscarriage and she’s making it out to be fertility issues? Which is not the same!

Reactions: 4
Tbh if she had a miscarriage that's traumatic and I wouldn't wish it on anyone as I've been through it myself. But in the grand scheme of things she has had her pregnancies pretty close together IMO. It can take a healthy couple up to a year to conceive and her son is only 2 now so do the maths 🤷‍♀️ just because it's easy first time round doesn't give right of passage second time. She's attention seeking.

Reactions: 4
Exactly I’ve had miscarriage’s myself and then took me awhile to conceive again after. I wouldn’t class it as fertility problems! I don’t know why she keeps spinning that line without giving any information?

Reactions: 2
Vile ... she prob had a early miscarriage and wanted to have 2 under two and a specific month and it didn’t happen exactly and took say 6 months the second time . To call that “fertility issues” and have an expert on is a joke 😑 either shut up or else say what the issue is .... bleep

• Haha
I actually feel that she’s inferring a miscarriage but I don’t think she had one. It’s not dramatic enough just to be pregnant again. She’s the type if she had a miscarriage she would be on for the story and freebies. So instead we get the hints about anxiety over scans and issues since she had gene (all she ever mentioned was back pain after having gene) I think she sees the attention the likes of the honest genuine cases like Rosanna Davidson or Sile Seoige - or anyone in public eye who has a loss and gets great attention for it. I feel Tara would have already maximised this but instead she just plays the vague game which is disgusting

If she wants to remain private about it fair enough but stop dropping breadcrumbs that lead to people speculating!! Chrissy T was very open about her loss just last week, Rosanna spoke about her struggle - it makes these people more relatable! As others have said her son is still young it's not like there is a ten year gap due to their struggles...

Especially when they don’t have anything to do with what she’s talking about. Ie follow these accounts I just learnt are worth following, but the pic is her with her stomach out. Why?
Just like her swipe ups or anything she recommends I usually do the opposite. There's an agenda behind everything.If she told me not to jump off a bridge I probably would jump🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.