Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly her front room looks like it could double as Pat Butcher's front room. Absolutely horrendous. Dark and tacky af.

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s not the type of house you could have a duvet day in itā€™s so weird. Tacky fake bananas next to gold animals hanging everywhere

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
On the ego šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ Everything is just wonderful. Even when sheā€™s telling us 2% of whatā€™s going on. Like donā€™t say nothing as we wouldnā€™t be none the wiser and then not explain properly. I get that they say ā€œoh insta is just a snippet of my dayā€. Ok then, just donā€™t hint that something awful is happening and then go straight into some bloody swipe up. Reminds me of those friends (we all have them) on Facebook that post up some dramatic and cryptic post about having the worst day ever, people ask are you ok etc..? And they respond with the likes of ā€œOh I canā€™t say nothing on here, DM meā€...
Up there with the check ins in a and e ..... pm me hun! #fucccckoff

Reactions: 5
Yea I mean the half stories for attention! Every one (well herself to start) is always talking about her being beautiful, sheā€™s heavily filtered , powdered & painted. Would much prefer if she was nice on the inside. Took this screen shot yest to compare to the next heavily edited make up look
6F683699-D028-4307-BB8C-D71803AA48F2.png

Reactions: 3
Yea I mean the half stories for attention! Every one (well herself to start) is always talking about her being beautiful, sheā€™s heavily filtered , powdered & painted. Would much prefer if she was nice on the inside. Took this screen shot yest to compare to the next heavily edited make up look View attachment 256673
šŸ˜³šŸ˜§šŸ˜§šŸ˜§šŸ˜§

I can't keep up with the "my new favourite", every week! It's like when you're a child in school and you've a new best friend every week!! It' so transparent and so blatantly for money!! No brand loyality what so ever!

Reactions: 6
I can't keep up with the "my new favourite", every week! It's like when you're a child in school and you've a new best friend every week!! It' so transparent and so blatantly for money!! No brand loyality what so ever!
Everyone knows the only thing Tara is loyal to is GOLD - 50 shades of it, 50 different textures of it. Well, that and animal heads and again 50 different kinds! I donā€™t get Tara Makeup! Sheā€™s too sweet to be wholesome!

Reactions: 10
Everyone knows the only thing Tara is loyal to is GOLD - 50 shades of it, 50 different textures of it. Well, that and animal heads and again 50 different kinds! I donā€™t get Tara Makeup! Sheā€™s too sweet to be wholesome!
That front room is shocking ! Too busy too dark too many random animal bits ! šŸ¤¢

That front room is shocking ! Too busy too dark too many random animal bits ! šŸ¤¢
Yeah itā€™s absolutely atrocious, the colours, the tiny parrot on a big wall, the bookcase is too deep for the spot she has it. The room in general is just not good.

Yeah itā€™s absolutely atrocious, the colours, the tiny parrot on a big wall, the bookcase is too deep for the spot she has it. The room in general is just not good.
Itā€™s BRUTAL

The floors are the worst!

I just tried the Bahamas filter that she always has on her stories. To be honest I looked incredible... I can see why she does it šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We should do a compare snap .. of her on the live versus how she puts herself
With the filter !! She is a different woman ! The stories are so boring ... like this is gonna be a loooonnnngg pregnancy of holding the bump in tight dresses šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
What like this you mean? Taken with no filter during ā€˜her fav skin careā€™ Vs heavily filtered and make up. I donā€™t see the beauty sorry. Especially as she is so narcissistic herself
I unfollowed Tara months ago....has she finally given up those lash extensions?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What like this you mean? Taken with no filter during ā€˜her fav skin careā€™ Vs heavily filtered and make up. I donā€™t see the beauty sorry. Especially as she is so narcissistic herself
She does look well rough. Sure arenā€™t they all filtered to within an inch of their lives though.

Reactions: 6
It's the undisclosed Botox & fillers that I can't see past and why I don't take skincare advice/recommendations from Tara and majority of the influencers. Tara's face literally does not move when she speaks into the phone, just her mouth and it's so distracting I just cannot related anymore at all. She comes across as emotionless and actually like she's bored of the whole charade herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
People rave about her. I donā€™t get it. I think she is quite plain and her dull personality doesnā€™t help.

Reactions: 8
I have seen her in town, donā€™t think she has Botox ... just must be hugely filtered as she looks pretty plain in real life - nothing special just knows her angles and lots of make up and filters . Good figure though

Reactions: 2
I have seen her in town, donā€™t think she has Botox ... just must be hugely filtered as she looks pretty plain in real life - nothing special just knows her angles and lots of make up and filters . Good figure though
Sheā€™s skin and bone. No shape to her at all

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.