Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the name of good god is that painting?! Looks like something you’d have up for Halloween 👻 it doesn’t go with anything else in the living room at all either

Reactions: 4
Read the wee post above from Panda88... him travelling to Leixlip every day to “work” on music in his uncles shed lol
He actually says studio but I'm going with shed because that's probably more like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Daniel is an unemployed wannabe musician and Tara’s a fulltime Instahun. They’re also both tacky chavs. I do feel sorry for him though because he seems a quiet sort. I guess you’d have to be to put up with that overbearing madam. She just screams “hard work”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Daniel is an unemployed wannabe musician and Tara’s a fulltime Instahun. They’re also both tacky chavs. I do feel sorry for him though because he seems a quiet sort. I guess you’d have to be to put up with that overbearing madam. She just screams “hard work”
Agree! He isn’t an engineer like someone here put up ! He is a wannabe ! But look WOW he brought home donuts ! OMG amazing wow !!

Reactions: 2
They must of inherited money does he actually not work where in Dublin do they live ?

Reactions: 1
Really can’t stand Tara, don’t follow her but I did think the live was good (save for the technical issues), the lady she was speaking with was interesting if you have any interest in the topic of course. Thought it was hilarious her commenting though that she didn’t think she was qualified to speak on the topic so she had an expert on to do it, well of course you’re not qualified to speak about it you’re a non working mua, not a fertility expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t bear her. And the live proved that she is nothing without filters, angles and heavy make up . Where are all these insta huns going to be in 2-5 years time !

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.