Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put some picture up there for a competition. In no way is the completion related to pregnancy or babies or anything of the sort but of course she's clutching the bump 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just think she’s soooo sound and cool and different to the usual blogger . She’s actually worse.... such an ego 😂

Reactions: 9
She just think she’s soooo sound and cool and different to the usual blogger . She’s actually worse.... such an ego 😂
On the ego 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Everything is just wonderful. Even when she’s telling us 2% of what’s going on. Like don’t say nothing as we wouldn’t be none the wiser and then not explain properly. I get that they say “oh insta is just a snippet of my day”. Ok then, just don’t hint that something awful is happening and then go straight into some bloody swipe up. Reminds me of those friends (we all have them) on Facebook that post up some dramatic and cryptic post about having the worst day ever, people ask are you ok etc..? And they respond with the likes of “Oh I can’t say nothing on here, DM me”...

On the ego 🤬🤬🤬🤬 Everything is just wonderful. Even when she’s telling us 2% of what’s going on. Like don’t say nothing as we wouldn’t be none the wiser and then not explain properly. I get that they say “oh insta is just a snippet of my day”. Ok then, just don’t hint that something awful is happening and then go straight into some bloody swipe up. Reminds me of those friends (we all have them) on Facebook that post up some dramatic and cryptic post about having the worst day ever, people ask are you ok etc..? And they respond with the likes of “Oh I can’t say nothing on here, DM me”...
*Checks in to the Mater Hospital *
"You OK hun? ❤"
"PM x"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ah lads I really like Tara 🙈 Daniel does work, he actually has a really good job. Agree house does not look very child friendly but sure listen that's their problem to figure out in the future....also I'm guilty of one of those people who held my bump, didn't even know I was doing tbh, wondering why so many people have a problem with it? 🤷

Reactions: 2
With the little belly deliberately protruding out of her over the knacker tracksuit today she looks more like My alcoholic uncle ‘dressed up’ for the pub than a pregnant woman

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah lads I really like Tara 🙈 Daniel does work, he actually has a really good job. Agree house does not look very child friendly but sure listen that's their problem to figure out in the future....also I'm guilty of one of those people who held my bump, didn't even know I was doing tbh, wondering why so many people have a problem with it? 🤷
What’s his job?

If you knew what a fake stuck up witch she is you’d revise your opinion

I know we're a while off it yet but new thread suggestion Tara Affiliate Link Anderson!

I genuinely don't know who's worse, Tara Terri or Aoibhe. It is mortifying! Here's the oxygen I breath **swipe up**, here's the tea I drink *"swipe up**, here's the clothes I'm wearing **swipe up**, and when they don't have a swipe up for said item....queue the "does anyone have any recommendations for" box so they can get it for free. Tara take down those make up brushes and try to an honest days work!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Definitely not an engineer, he even says in the mirror article his band broke up because the others wanted to do something other than music. And the Irish times article says he comuted to lexlip everyday for 8 hours work....in his uncles shed working on his album 🙄 he sounds like a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How do they have so much money/get a mortgage in Dublin along with extension if he’s going to a shed every day for work?? I can’t cope lol

• Haha
Yeah like their house was something like €470k and then they must have spent at least another 150 on it, she must be earning about 150 a year with her swipe ups!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.