Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not relatable at all! She just shows all the freebies and never really explains more about them just that she gets them! she has nothing interesting to say anymore! It’s just the smug Tara show!

Reactions: 6
Only for tonight’s accommodation...hi Tara 😝
Lol not tara :)

Im tired of all bloggers getting freebies such as weekend away. Why dont the hotels give it people who worked aroumd the clock during covid lock down or soemeone more deserving . All we see are bloggers getting free stuff and "promoting postive vibes" when no notion of the real world. Its the same bull***** for all of hem

Reactions: 10
I used to really like her and was an early follower but I just don’t get who she appeals to any more. It’s not makeup because she doesn’t do much of that, interiors? She has a style which appeals to a niche audience.
my biggest gripe though is that she shows every aspect of that child’s life. How will he feel in 18 years time when he is trying to make his own way in life and has practically naked baby pics on public view and his entire early life was played out live on the internet.
To be fair to her, I’ve never seen a picture of him practically naked. This sort of accusation would send someone over the edge.

Im tired of all bloggers getting freebies such as weekend away. Why dont the hotels give it people who worked aroumd the clock during covid lock down or soemeone more deserving . All we see are bloggers getting free stuff and "promoting postive vibes" when no notion of the real world. Its the same bull***** for all of hem
It would be great to see this hotel she’s staying in send her a video of the hotel and nice pics and then she has a competition where one of the followers win a night away there. Same exposure for the hotel, and the floggers give something back as well.

Reactions: 1
To be fair to her, I’ve never seen a picture of him practically naked. This sort of accusation would send someone over the edge.

She always shows him just in a nappy wandering around. I’m no prude but that child is in the public eye

I don’t think any Instagrammer paid for their own staycations this year. Seems like that anyway. Tara, Roz Purcell, Lottie Ryan, Dr Laura, Ailbhe Garrihy, Doireann Garrihy. Baz, Donal Skehan, Ciara O’Doherty, James Kavanagh And they’re the only ones who had # on their stories.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think any Instagrammer paid for their own staycations this year. Seems like that anyway. Tara, Roz Purcell, Lottie Ryan, Dr Laura, Ailbhe Garrihy, Doireann Garrihy. Baz, Donal Skehan, Ciara O’Doherty, James Kavanagh And they’re the only ones who had # on their stories.
The amount of places I tried to book over the summer that were all booked up for a PAYING customer yet the same places seemed to have unlimited availability for these ‘influencers’.

Reactions: 9
The amount of places I tried to book over the summer that were all booked up for a PAYING customer yet the same places seemed to have unlimited availability for these ‘influencers’.
But people but into them . All the followers. Cant people see this ? I dont get it . People loosing jobs and bloggers getting freebies . It makes no sense to not prioritise oaying guests..

Reactions: 6
But Tara's followers don't read or engage on Tattle so why would any of US know what this post is even referring to?? 😀

Hey Tara. Hopw you're well, genuinely. I'm actually a nice person and anything I'd say here I say to you (if you opened my DMs). Try and take some of the feedback on board and use it as a way to be more relateable to your followers. Eg. A lot of gold stuff, talk to fans that you want to get into home design so will redeco in 2 years. Lots of press trips, tell us about how they came about and why you do them. Pregnancy, great that's awesome - so am I. Use it to engage with me about pregnancy, skincare, exercise, scans etc rhan just sell me stuff that tour making a profit on and we don't really feel you care about.

See I'm nice and I want to have a voice too.....
👍👍👍👍💯

Tara just doesn't like to be seen as a begger, when technically that's exactly what she is only for bigger valued things.. Shameful really.

Reactions: 7
Ah here lads which one of ye was messaging her about the Olivia app? Poor woman is inundated with queries.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Once again she comes on and gives you half information about what’s going on with her! I’m not interested in her cause I’m only getting half the details! Don’t know how many weeks she is? What health problems she is experiencing in her pregnancy? What hospital she is in? If her hubby can attend scans or how she feels about the hospital restrictions? I’m pregnant myself and can’t relate to her at! But she doesn’t minded bombarding us with bump photos!! Just go away Tara your really not that interesting at all!!

Reactions: 15
I feel the exact same! I’m currently 14 weeks pregnant, I’d say she’s slightly more, maybe 15/16 weeks. I also have a toddler same age as Gene. So I really should have an interest but I’m totally turned off her since she announced her pregnancy, dunno what it is. Like I don’t expect her to give away her deep and darkest secrets but it’s this half information that drives me mad, either say it or say nothing at all.

Reactions: 14
I think I’m going to unfollow her tbh. Her content is just boring and so not engaging, she needs to reconsider what she wants her content to be focused on for her own sake

I think the corona situation has shone a light on influencers that actually add value to people's day to day life. The likes of James Patrice has really shined with all his videos, Katie Jane Hughes for makeup as she keeps it so interesting, Rosanna Purcell for healthy living etc.... Tara and the likes have just merged into what they think people want to see such as staycations, indirectly begging for interior upgrades, fast fashion hauls...we can now see through all this bullshit. It's boring! Go back to what you came onto Instagram for initially, find your originality again if you can and be that breath of fresh air that viewers want instead of the monotonous boring shite!

Reactions: 18
I think I’m going to unfollow her tbh. Her content is just boring and so not engaging, she needs to reconsider what she wants her content to be focused on for her own sake
Unfollowed her earlier today, she’s boring and an epic attention seeker. Defo a card carrying member of the “u ok hun” brigade 🙄

Last edited:
Once again she comes on and gives you half information about what’s going on with her! I’m not interested in her cause I’m only getting half the details! Don’t know how many weeks she is? What health problems she is experiencing in her pregnancy? What hospital she is in? If her hubby can attend scans or how she feels about the hospital restrictions? I’m pregnant myself and can’t relate to her at! But she doesn’t minded bombarding us with bump photos!! Just go away Tara your really not that interesting at all!!
Yeah it's very vague and uninformative. If she wants to keep it private then say nothing at all. I wouldn't even classify her as an influencer anymore, it's like following your long lost cousin. I just sat and spent 20 mins watching Rachel from spoilt belle talk about her pregnancy journeys and preparing for baby coming. She's natural and honest and as a first time mum to be im practically taking notes lol. I'm getting zero from Tara.

Reactions: 8

They’re the biggest crowd of spongers, it’d drive ya mad.

Reactions: 3
She’s attending the Rotunda, seen her there last week

Reactions: 2
I think the corona situation has shone a light on influencers that actually add value to people's day to day life. The likes of James Patrice has really shined with all his videos, Katie Jane Hughes for makeup as she keeps it so interesting, Rosanna Purcell for healthy living etc.... Tara and the likes have just merged into what they think people want to see such as staycations, indirectly begging for interior upgrades, fast fashion hauls...we can now see through all this bullshit. It's boring! Go back to what you came onto Instagram for initially, find your originality again if you can and be that breath of fresh air that viewers want instead of the monotonous boring shite!
I agree completely with this, I have really enjoyed Roz's content over the past few months and for some reason I had it in my mind initially that I didn't like her.
Now I know she's gifted a lot aswell including a current stay in Ashford Castle but what she has posted about the trip looks incredible, I understand why companies would want to work with her when she gives that level of really good coverage. Leagues ahead of the other so called influencers.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.