Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlatans, the lot of them! If they were offering me the €30, I still wouldn’t listen to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she holds onto the bump 24/7 as if the baby is going to fall out drives me mad!!!
So annoying we all know you're pregnant!!! I cant understand y people hold it for pictures anyway!!!!

The way she holds onto the bump 24/7 as if the baby is going to fall out drives me mad!!!
So annoying we all know you're pregnant!!! I cant understand y people hold it for pictures anyway

Reactions: 2
So annoying we all know you're pregnant!!! I cant understand y people hold it for pictures anyway!!!!

So annoying we all know you're pregnant!!! I cant understand y people hold it for pictures anyway
Looked like she was eating Camembert earlier too, which is supposed to be avoided during pregnancy due to risk of listeria. It looked like it was slightly baked but still

Reactions: 1
Just wondering is Tara pregnant does anyone know!???
God I really wouldn’t know, she doesn’t ever shove it in your face or continue to hold the bump or anything 🤪... when are you due ‘January’ ... make sure you don’t give us a date Tara because we were all planning on waiting outside the hospital to catch a glimpse 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but who sent her a question thing telling her her mother looks like Madonna. FFS! Can’t stop laughing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Special guest is prob Aimees mammy someone tell them they're not funny at all pls make it stop why do they all feel d need to have insta pages have your business keep the rest to yourself pls

Reactions: 4
God I really wouldn’t know, she doesn’t ever shove it in your face or continue to hold the bump or anything 🤪... when are you due ‘January’ ... make sure you don’t give us a date Tara because we were all planning on waiting outside the hospital to catch a glimpse 🙄
Ok thanks, I just had my suspicions🤣🤣.

Honestly I've seen more of Tara's bump than I did my own🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Special guest is prob Aimees mammy someone tell them they're not funny at all pls make it stop why do they all feel d need to have insta pages have your business keep the rest to yourself pls
Surely the special guest is James Patrice? 😂

Hospital bag post coming this week !!!
Been waiting the last 8 months for this, can’t bleedin wait to see what she’s got in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s already done a hospital bag post from her first baby. Scraping the bottom of the barrel for content there Tara. The worst thing about this is it’s just tailored to her own specific birth experience so she lists out exactly how many baby gros, night dresses etc to pack with no caveat for longer stays etc. I was in hospital for a week with my first - like if she’s putting out info for first time moms (because who else is this valuable to) then she should be aware of other people’s experiences.
CE742C10-D7EB-40C0-ABFE-5634C233D5C8.png

Reactions: 2
Started a thread of Clementine, though I’d link it here.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.