Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her #gift isn't the worst to be fair.. I've seen many go to the effort of changing it to a smaller size, colour and put it at the opposite end to the rest of the text box!

Reactions: 1
She did write #gift but it’s hidden behind the difficult to read writing and the signs at the bottom of a story. Pretty sneaky. I wish they would start off the post with “this is an ad”, rather than filming your child advertising the product to fool people into watching. She’s unreal.
Wow how tasteless to advertise a free gift from BT the day they announce that they have to let 150 staff go!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Well to be fair to Tara how tasteless is it that BTs are giving 500e hoovers to influencers while they let 150 staff go?

Reactions: 18
Another gushing share of ‘Tara is so nice’ again this morning 🙄

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t have any
Do nice but were are all her friends? I mean long time friends not just her cousin Clare? 🤔
She doesn’t have any. Am I the only 1 who thinks she loves having someone as plain and awkward looking as Clare as her BFF as it makes her feel better about herself?!

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t have any

She doesn’t have any. Am I the only 1 who thinks she loves having someone as plain and awkward looking as Clare as her BFF as it makes her feel better about herself?!
absolutely! She doesn’t have any other friends bar Claire BEAR & the mark/James insta bubble

Reactions: 5
absolutely! She doesn’t have any other friends bar Claire BEAR & the mark/James insta bubble
But I highly doubt james/mark/ oranges and lemons etc are actually her real friends or “besties” as she said. They are all like minded, fame hungry 30 something year olds, using each other for “tea and chats” content, hoping to grow their following by being tagged in each other’s stories. The more followers, the more you’re paid for a #ad or a “gorgeous little delivery”.

Reactions: 12
But I highly doubt james/mark/ oranges and lemons etc are actually her real friends or “besties” as she said. They are all like minded, fame hungry 30 something year olds, using each other for “tea and chats” content, hoping to grow their following by being tagged in each other’s stories. The more followers, the more you’re paid for a #ad or a “gorgeous little delivery”.
It’s mad isn’t it! I’m 34 and I have 5 best friends. I have known them all since I was 5,13 or 10 years in hairdressing together. I know people via online of course we all chat to people but they can’t become besties !!

Reactions: 2
It’s mad isn’t it! I’m 34 and I have 5 best friends. I have known them all since I was 5,13 or 10 years in hairdressing together. I know people via online of course we all chat to people but they can’t become besties !!
I woudln't say that's true. I've met some of my closest friends who I speak to every day in a meetup group. You don't have to be friends with some years to become really good close friends. And most adults wouldn't even say they have best friends because it's more of a teenage thing.

What’s the point of her reposting other people saying how she’s one of the kindest and most genuine ones? Like the normal behaviour would be to send a dm to those people saying thanks no need to repost. She badly wants to remind her followers how great she is.

Her husband’s hairstyle used to be so odd. I’ve met them in Dundrum a few years ago before I even knew who Tara was, and I remember thinking that they are an odd looking couple, him with that haircut and her with ugly spider eyelashes

Reactions: 9
Oranges and lemons 😂😂😂

Was just looking at her page and the comments on the phone watch ad and saw this comment from Mark Rogers. Do these people ever stop begging! 🙄 And do this lot really think everyone is going to believe that they all just happened to decide to get a new phone watch alarm at the same time

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I'm not friends with the same people I was 5 years ago. Life went in different directions and we grew apart. It's not that unique to not have friends you've known since you were 5. Some people meet their closest friends when they are older.

I'm not friends with the same people I was 5 years ago. Life went in different directions and we grew apart. It's not that unique to not have friends you've known since you were 5. Some people meet their closest friends when they are older.
Yep this is true and fair enough

Reactions: 1
I feel like Tara's house is not very kid friendly. It's all a bit much.

Reactions: 7
She actually said on her stories that her husband had begged her to stop buying the fecking gold animals 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.