Taramakeup (Tara Anderson)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also didn't get why she reposted the congratulations? What is that about...
Me, me, me -look at meeeeee!! Look how popular I am, look how many friends I have, I am just sooooo adored!!! 🥰🥰🥰
And a trainwreck of insecurity beneath it all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Is there a thread on Lauren arthurs ?? can't find it, her life consists of walks, brunches and chill evenings on her green couch!
Just started it 👍

Reactions: 1
What is wrong with them that they need so much attention from people! I think they are mentally unstable they they need the attention for a constant boost of confidence 🙄
But how else will we know if gene is gonna be the best big brother and they are a gorgeous little family if she doesn't repost all the messages. She thinks shes the coolest chick on insta but that is so basic reposting messages, its a form of bragging essentially.

Reactions: 14
Top secret the whole thing and once it’s announced all posts by others have to be shared also, just don’t get it!!!! 🤔🤯🙄
But otherwise how will we know that they know that we know that they know that we know that they know 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I also didn't get why she reposted the congratulations? What is that about...
It's the same with people reposting stories of other people saying happy birthday to them. Like why??? And more importantly why do people need to post a story congratulating someone! Just DM or text them!

Reactions: 11
That drawing someone did of her 🙄 why did they draw her like a black woman?

• Haha
Yesssss, at least it'd be something interesting about her. Snore fest
How she has done so well is beyond me. She does seem like a nice girl but she does the same boring “natural” makeup look over & over. Her page is like groundhog day🤪It’s hardly anything ground breaking 🤯 She did a demo at one of Pippas fashion factories I went & the makeup she did on the model was absolutely horrific. The foundation was way too dark. The model had pale ish skin & then a big orange face after Aimee was done with her 🙈😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Unfollowed Tara when she announced the pregnancy. She's boring AF and can't be arsed watching her rimming James Patrice, Clem and co anymore or looking at her gaudy house!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember she did a video demoing the Fenty beauty range (through her collab with boots) and she looked awful! It put me right off trying Fenty! I have tried it since and it’s a lovely range but she made a dogs dinner of it!

Also am I missing something with Aimee C? She’s renting but doing up the house? I’m presuming it’s purely for on the beg!

Reactions: 4
I remember she did a video demoing the Fenty beauty range (through her collab with boots) and she looked awful! It put me right off trying Fenty! I have tried it since and it’s a lovely range but she made a dogs dinner of it!

Also am I missing something with Aimee C? She’s renting but doing up the house? I’m presuming it’s purely for on the beg!
Babes don’t you know if you are an insta hun you must show us the inside of your house and at least one room should be grey

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see it's that time of year again where they all start pushing symprove. Who would have thought all of these people have gut issue huh? 😂

Same with Niamh O Sullivan and her interiors page for her rented apartment. She posted asking for rug recommendations and said she usually gets her rugs from rug vista and guess where she has one delivered from a few days later.

Reactions: 3

I was thinking the same thing, she is definitely renting im almost sure she had it on one of the posts when she moved in but she got new carpet (got a discount off that Matt fellow who gives all of the Beggy Mitchell's their carpets) and has painted the place too. Maybe it's just me but I wouldnt be spending my own money on carpets and paint if I was just renting.

I was thinking the same thing, she is definitely renting im almost sure she had it on one of the posts when she moved in but she got new carpet (got a discount off that Matt fellow who gives all of the Beggy Mitchell's their carpets) and has painted the place too. Maybe it's just me but I wouldnt be spending my own money on carpets and paint if I was just renting.
They obviously see that interiors pages are popular so try make a big deal about decorating their rented places. And I doubt the landlord will say no to a tenant fitting a new carpet!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.