Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And he says sorry for something on the note. Oohh he had been a naughty boy. Maybe he strayed but missed the jd seasonings and going in holibobs with her.
Someone commented asking what he was sorry for and she just said ‘it’s all good now’ 🤣

Ugh I admit I am such a saddo but I found the picture, it’s from 28th November. You can’t see the full note but it says something about we are stronger together. Then a couple of days later they got those tacky tattoos on their wedding fingers 🤢
Those tattoos were horrendous, was like teenagers running off to get trashy tattoos feeling rebellious. 🤢

Reactions: 3
She is one of those women who couldn't be on her own and wants this perfect family life

One thing I have noticed is u never see anything about her family like mum,dad brothers or sisters find that very strange
I think her parents are both dead.
She is one of those women who couldn't be on her own and wants this perfect family life

One thing I have noticed is u never see anything about her family like mum,dad brothers or sisters find that very strange
I think both her parents have passed away.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Tanya partner Derek has kids of his own but doesn't see them don't know the story behind it but if I was him I would be trying to see my own kids then playing step daddy to tanya's

Reactions: 1

I have thought this. They don’t seem to ever spend time with extended family

Tanya partner Derek has kids of his own but doesn't see them don't know the story behind it but if I was him I would be trying to see my own kids then playing step daddy to tanya's
Omg as if he does! How old are they do you know? I can’t believe Tanya has a son that’s never mentioned either. He’s prob wiser cos he’s older and had enough of her 🤣

Reactions: 2
Really! What an asshole. Tanya always mentions him on fathers day which I think is wrong as he is not her girls dad!!!

Has she got enough bleeping jd seasonings on top of that chicken. Christ it makes me want to sneeze looking at it

• Haha
Omg as if he does! How old are they do you know? I can’t believe Tanya has a son that’s never mentioned either. He’s prob wiser cos he’s older and had enough of her 🤣
Am not exactly sure probably teenagers think he has two, yes I noticed that don't think they get on, I couldn't imagine not having my son in my life she seems to only care about the girls not the son, he wasn't even with them on xmas

Read the mask Tasha your beautiful have a pamper lol the two faced witch probably Sat at home now slaggin the life outta her

Attachments

Last edited:
Am not exactly sure probably teenagers think he has two, yes I noticed that don't think they get on, I couldn't imagine not having my son in my life she seems to only care about the girls not the son, he wasn't even with them on xmas

Read the mask Tasha your beautiful have a pamper lol the two faced witch probably Sat at home now slaggin the life outta her

Jesus christ how bleeping cringey.

These women are 40+ they’re too old for this teenage bitchiness.
Fancy buying someone a cheapy primark face mask and writing ‘Tasha your beautiful, have a pamper’ 🤢
It’s YOU’RE* if you’re reading Tanya!

Reactions: 7
God Tasha's hubby is worth watching ain't he!!! His Instagram is full of young girls mostly in their 20's. Plus most of the pictures he likes they are either half naked or wearing something very revealing!! I reckon he has been caught either cheating on her or he has been messaging these girls and she found out!! I know I would find it strange if my hubby was taking such an interest in younger girls online!!

• Wow
God Tasha's hubby is worth watching ain't he!!! His Instagram is full of young girls mostly in their 20's. Plus most of the pictures he likes they are either half naked or wearing something very revealing!! I reckon he has been caught either cheating on her or he has been messaging these girls and she found out!! I know I would find it strange if my hubby was taking such an interest in younger girls online!!
Let’s just say... I got a message from him once 🤢 they’re not as happy as they like to make out that’s for sure. This happy happy bullshit don’t wash with us lot. What’s wrong with saying “duck today was a shite day” 😂 and what is with that JD seasoning bullshit, proves shes bleeping clueless in the kitchen, she uses this crap on everything. Probably in her gin somewhere 😝😝😝😝

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Let’s just say... I got a message from him once 🤢 they’re not as happy as they like to make out that’s for sure. This happy happy bullshit don’t wash with us lot. What’s wrong with saying “duck today was a shite day” 😂 and what is with that JD seasoning bullshit, proves shes bleeping clueless in the kitchen, she uses this crap on everything. Probably in her gin somewhere 😝😝😝😝
OMG that’s eugh 🤢 I Think he’s had enough of her tit so straying , wrong way to go about it though! Don’t like sly people

Reactions: 4
Jesus christ how bleeping cringey.

These women are 40+ they’re too old for this teenage bitchiness.
Fancy buying someone a cheapy primark face mask and writing ‘Tasha your beautiful, have a pamper’ 🤢
It’s YOU’RE* if you’re reading Tanya!
She always puts ‘your’ instead you’re. Also Tasha fucks me right off when she misses words out on her posts, “we going to have sweeties and wine AGAIN and we going to watch a movie too. Hehe!” duck off! Horrendous punctuation too. 😂😳

Oooooh you have to tell us what it said 😂

Tashas hubby deffo looks the type who would be much rather down the pub on a weekend with his mates rather than all cosy on the sofa with a movie and our sweeties, hehe 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is not a chance I’d post a picture of my ‘hubby’s’ dalliance bouquet especially not the card. If you zoom in you can make it out. Definitely an apology. Dirty dawg! Perhaps content was slim that day. Some things are best kept private.

ooohhh what did he message you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.