Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all got reported OMG am so scared hun lol, if u didn't broadcast ur whole life nobody would have nothing to say about u it's ur own fault what do u expect
Ok lady meow meow, you’re right we are so jealous of T&T , I wish everyday I had no neck, a sack of spuds body, onset diabetes and a cheating husband 🙄🙄
We are all reported guys!! I hope you all have your solicitors on high alert 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ok lady meow meow, you’re right we are so jealous of T&T , I wish everyday I had no neck, a sack of spuds body, onset diabetes and a cheating husband 🙄🙄
Sleep with one eye open tonight guys, 4chins is coming for you

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LOL I cant cope tears tripping me , no neck sack of spuds body lmao

Sleep with one eye open tonight guys, 4chins is coming for you
lol along with her 10 tummys

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why do people keep mentioning this site to them now, they’re well aware of it! They are just trying to cause more drama lol 😂
I’d love to know who she’s reported a gossip site to really 🤣
Oh police, all these people are saying my husband has cheated on me.
Oh, and has he?
Well....🤔

They don’t read here anyway so....not sure how she knows! People are so quick to screenshot and why would you want to make them aware of it if it’s so cruel and you’re their friend hmmm.
Obviously of course they read here. Just to confirm you 2 are highly amusing, the fake friendship last night was hilarious. Keep it up girls, got my feet up and sweeties at the ready, hehe 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m bloody loving this site, it’s honest that’s all, not poison, lady meow meow can duck right off and so can the t and t army, sad pathetic sheep!!

#cloudfuckingunicorn

• Haha
The “foodie” has the menu up. and it’s a good week for her with holiday hair and the spa. It’s a spa not a bleeping mirical worker. I’d mention Tanya but she’s blocked me

Jealous of bleeping what everyone thinking you’re borderline alcoholic, buying things on credit .... miserable bleeping kiddies i mean teenagers i mean kiddies ah who the fucks knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ Eating sweeties & flumps ( especially gifted by another bleeping adult ) traipsing around every sodding shop known to man, celebrates every bleeping seasonal event even though it’s not relevant to this country *independence day * even down to steak n bj night nobody wants to know you’re going down on your man tonight as by the looks of it another woman has ... go sob in your insta famous tshirts and have a day off will ya luvs 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Tanya got her menu up first again. She's on a roll.

So Tasha isn't reading here but has reported.... Ok then.

I also thought the same about their men looking like avoid the wife at the pub types, I've worked at many a pub lol.

• Heart
why is it always we are so jealous of their lives 😴 do some people not get that you can not like someone and the tit they do and not be jealous of their life lol. I'm certainly not

Reactions: 4
12 days before her house is sat empty with all the gadgets and jewerelly she proudly puts on show. Stop advertising it love. It wont take a miricle for someone to suss out where u live. 12 days until Tashas hubby can be perving it up at the ladies in bikinis and 12 days until we have to stare at photos of her miserable son being forced to pose for photos instead of being able to.enjoy his holibobs. #cloudfuckingunicorn

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why is it always we are so jealous of their lives 😴 do some people not get that you can not like someone and the tit they do and not be jealous of their life lol. I'm certainly not
THIS 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 As soon as you have a different opinion to someone or in this case find them complete odd balls you’re accused of bullying, being a troll and always, always Jealous!!!
Just shut up! People are allowed different opinions and don’t have to be jealous of someone just because they aren’t flooding them with compliments up their arse all the time! People need to realise this and stop with the ‘they’re only jealous’ comments because they’re so predictable and boring, it’s the only thing the arse lickers can think to say 👋🏻

I don't know if anyone knows but Tasha's going on holiday in 12 days time.
I think you’ll find it’s ‘holibobs’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought you got find for taking your kids out of school to take them on “holibobs”

Reactions: 1
I thought you got find for taking your kids out of school to take them on “holibobs”
You do but the price difference in holidays makes the fine preferable most of the time.

Not sure why anyone would be jealous of 2 chubby middle aged women with very average lives. I could go out and waste money on nothing and theme every tit I take but I prefer not too 😉 I'm younger, slimmer and have children that are actually little to treat as little kids 😆

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Exactly! I live a very fulfilling life, very happily married....and an amazing family life! Love my job, etc etc. I just have better things to do than brag about it on social media 🤷🏻‍♀️ And I love my food wayyyyy to much to waste time taking pictures of it!
And surely ‘making memories’ is about taking part with family stuff....not stopping everyone every 2 seconds for photos 😂
Certainly not jealous by any means...and if I was, I’d love to know what of!

• Haha
Sorry am 29 and definitely not jealous of 2 middle aged women with lives no better than mine, I just don't brag about my life like u two mupputs do use are no better than any of us

Reactions: 1
I don't even get what their is to be jealous about... we can all go to Primark to buy our clothes, go to Aldi to do our food shopping, live in a very average house, and to be 42 and a cleaner I'm not jealous of that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Jealous, of those two? Hardly! Tanya is a leech, she loves nothing more than folk asking to send her stuff. The themes are pathetic, especially celebrations that have nothing to do with them - Rabbie Burns, St.patricks's Day, Independence Day!

Tashas ego! Encouraging her daughter to be a mini me by buying her the same out fit. Why would a young girl want to dress the same as a woman in her (presumably) 40’s? Its not cute. She is not 5! Let her be her own person.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.