Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23000 followers but only about 230 likes, ain’t that about 1% of the followers actually take time to like her bullshit, the ducking sheep that comment is way less as well!

Reactions: 3
No
Ive heard something about him leaving her too. Hes probably fucked off having every moment of his life documented. You can tell in her sons face that hes gonna be gone soon too. I think behind closed doors that they have lots of drama about this whole instagram thing.
She needs to take a break from it and live a real life, I wouldn't fancy everybody knowing every detail of my life

Ive heard something about him leaving her too. Hes probably fucked off having every moment of his life documented. You can tell in her sons face that hes gonna be gone soon too. I think behind closed doors that they have lots of drama about this whole instagram thing.
I remember thinking something was up a while back. I can’t find the exact posts because there is so much tit to trawl through.

Anyone remember a while ago now Tasha went AWOL from insta for a day. Everyone was asking what was wrong N she just said she wanted a break from insta. Maybe that's when he left her!
What's with all the young half naked woman he's liking all of a sudden? Does he not realise Tasha will be able to see hes been liking them!

One of them told someone that their husband had been "playing away" since only one of them is married you'll know who it is.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Those crappy garden bars. That really was so funny how competitive they both was. Was the highlight of me summer 🤣 Tanyas looked awful though and Tasha pretended the daily mail was coming out to take pics of it 😂 Yes i think Her husband looks a bit of a dirty dog. As if hes liking half naked womens photos 🤣 Oh dear hun. Life not so perfect after all. You probably only forgave him for playing away cos he offers to put the awful free wallpaper up for you and bake you a cakey.

Reactions: 5
I feel a bit sorry for Tasha with the husband thing. She seems a bit simple and a push over. She doesn’t seem to realise when Tanya is being sarcastic at her and rude. It just goes right over her head 😂

Tasha thinking she’s a ‘#foodie’ with her pre-made soup from Waitrose 🙄

I feel a bit sorry for Tasha with the husband thing. She seems a bit simple and a push over. She doesn’t seem to realise when Tanya is being sarcastic at her and rude. It just goes right over her head 😂
She is one of those women who couldn't be on her own and wants this perfect family life

One thing I have noticed is u never see anything about her family like mum,dad brothers or sisters find that very strange

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ugh I admit I am such a saddo but I found the picture, it’s from 28th November. You can’t see the full note but it says something about we are stronger together. Then a couple of days later they got those tacky tattoos on their wedding fingers 🤢

Ugh I admit I am such a saddo but I found the picture, it’s from 28th November. You can’t see the full note but it says something about we are stronger together. Then a couple of days later they got those tacky tattoos on their wedding fingers 🤢
Ooh have you got a screen shot? I know it’s only Nov but when she posts 100 photos a day it’s a lot of scrolling 😂

And he says sorry for something on the note. Oohh he had been a naughty boy. Maybe he strayed but missed the jd seasonings and going in holibobs with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.