Tanya Whitlock / Natasha Ashford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picture of her cuppa tea in bed anytime saying how she’s had a lovely lie in
And how they’re off to do the last bit of holibob () shopping and hope us ladies will have a super Saturday #makingmemories

Oh god, picture gone up! Kiddies have their own little table..... aren’t they teens?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Kiddies have their own little table howling! That’s what I’d do for my 6 year old and similar ages not bloody 15 year olds!!!! Wow

Reactions: 8
What is she putting them on a toddler table ridiculous

Her table bugs the life of me pushed in against that wall and set how the hell is Derek and tanya going to fit in

Reactions: 3
The kids can’t possibly be involved in the adult conversation about hollibobs, the yumminess of the food and making memories hehehe

If I was her kids I would go out and be far away as possible

Reactions: 4

Omg i love this and always laugh at it when she posts pics of it. The house is so mismatched. Bit of free wallpaper lets shove it up anywhere and not get a new carpet to match or refresh the paint. Im currently sat in greece on a 2 week holiday but i dont nees to post about. I live for my kids and being on the moment. I live a beautiful life. These 2 are very insecure about something.

Reactions: 3
Kiddies have their own little table howling! That’s what I’d do for my 6 year old and similar ages not bloody 15 year olds!!!! Wow
Feel for the lad, stuck with Tanya's two girls, at least let him go to a mates house for the house!!!

Reactions: 1
Clearly the DRINKIES ain’t in the fridge, it’s on the fucking table!! it’s only a £9 bottle of Prosecco, why show everyone!! I actually get myself mad by looking at her full life, and that redbull fridge just looks shit and out of place

Feel for the lad, stuck with Tanya's two girls, at least let him go to a mates house for the house!!!
He might try his luck?? She’s about 16 ain’t she? A few shandy’s and he might tell his
Mother to fuck off with all the photos and bullshit

Reactions: 7
I hope someone tells her to fuck off it’s long overdue!! More shit for dinner now!

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see tanyas hashtags on her pic?
Tagging #hehe she spends too much time reading on here

First time posting on here and it had to be on this thread about these two numpties!! Anyone else notice they have a nice habit of recycling pictures? Either that or they have a time machine St Patrick's day was a total carbon copy of 2018. I know Tasha is partial to out of date food but, that cereal had not moved an inch in a year . Both of them reused the same photos and let on it was taken that day!! Not the first time this has happened and the loyal sheep didn't cop on

Reactions: 6
anyone new who saw that post who didn't know her would think she was setting up a table for 5 year olds

Disgusting the amount of drink she has on top of that fridge probably more inside the fridge and in that tacky Redbull one aswell

Have you noticed the bedroom? New free wallpaper but then shitty old wallpaper round rest of room that doesn’t match the new one? Just paint over it!!! My god, I get hives from seeing some of her decorating

Have you noticed the bedroom? New free wallpaper but then shitty old wallpaper round rest of room that doesn’t match the new one? Just paint over it!!! My god, I get hives from seeing some of her decorating
I’ve noticed this too!!! what the fuck is that about?

I hope someone tells her to fuck off it’s long overdue!! More shit for dinner now!
Love the stupid sheep that comment on her pictures, it encourages her to be a cunt

And the grout at the back of the cooker in kitchen and in the bathroom. Ewwww.

Reactions: 6
Her house is old fashioned in my opinion full of junk
Very old fashioned, I just don't see why Natasha feels the need to photograph every part of her home to us. Anyone would think she's a celebrity and above us. She shows off all the time and so big headed, her house is nothing special it's just like millions of homes across the country.

OMG!! Sides are hurting

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.