Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion: Trashy Trash is splashing the cash while Tantrums stuck in bed with a welly on her head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus Christ Jabba.... A lunchbox full of ice cream in bed in the afternoon, save the NHS stop stuffing your face with sugary crap

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow... Tanya, save yourself - STOP bleeping EATING.... step away from the ice-cream.. I think you have a serious problem.. perhaps a better use of your money would be to get your jaw wired...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
🗑 has done the food shop again for the 5th time since last Monday. She really doesn’t do herself any favours does she? & as for 🦧 least we know she won’t get brain freeze from eating that ice cream!! Cause if she had a brain she wouldn’t post half the shite she does!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus wept. She hasn’t bought all those ice cream tubs has she?!?
No, she stole that picture from the businesses Facebook page. She’s such a twit.

I’m sure she would have bought them all if she could get away with it, though! Got to have the most and the best for her “perfect” Instagram life!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe Tantastic misheard things. Maybe she thought they said theres a Tanderrick and that's why she thinks it's all about her! She could have her own show.... with the theme tune 🎶it's all about me. It's all about meeee baby! 🎶

Reactions: 6
I’m new here but had to say, last weeks subway night had me on the edge of posting but the box today has pushed me over it, a memory box for a pandemic 😂😩 Hope she sticks that hideous vase in it so we never have to see it again

• Haha
I’m new here but had to say, last weeks subway night had me on the edge of posting but the box today has pushed me over it, a memory box for a pandemic 😂😩 Hope she sticks that hideous vase in it so we never have to see it again
Glad you joined in! I'm fairly new too and people have been lovely! I dont think any of us can comprehend her tithead way of thinking!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion #wheres ya hot tub tan? Now, I realise that they both need to be in the title but it amuses me ALOT to think that every time she comes on here for a nose then she has to see that title 🤭 well for a few days til we whip through to another one!

Also is anyone else worried about Anita! I don't think I've seen her say good morning or afternoon since she said she couldn't taste any food 😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Welcome, feel free to say what you want on here. 😊

Thread suggestion #wheres ya hot tub tan? Now, I realise that they both need to be in the title but it amuses me ALOT to think that every time she comes on here for a nose then she has to see that title 🤭 well for a few days til we whip through to another one!

Also is anyone else worried about Anita! I don't think I've seen her say good morning or afternoon since she said she couldn't taste any food 😱
Oh yeah, I did notice the other day she hasn’t posted lately. I bet these two bleeping idiots haven’t noticed!!

Reactions: 8
Bit late to the show due to working a 12hr shift scanning vulnerable patients! A bleeping memory box is she for real? What the actual duck goes through her mind 🤬 buying rainbows & putting photos on your insta thanking the NHS doesn’t make you a hero, especially when she’s shop hopped to fill her fat face. Shes a lazy slob with no friends or a decent bone in her body! I hope she gets a dose of reality and fast!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t even deal with the ‘kids’ corona memory box? Who the duck does that?
The hunters are def fake as I got a new pair less than a month ago and they came in a black box. Or maybe they’ve changed the packaging and #wedidntknow

The ice cream in bed is gross and she said in the comments it was enough for all 4 of them, were they all in the bed? Or just 🦧 and 🌮?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Right!!!
Where do I start!!! Clicks knuckles and types!
What a pair of absolute cunts!
So fatty is the lowest of the low and ordered herself more rainbow tat, and a bleeping memory box.
Sweet Jesus, I can’t believe she is wasting her money on such tit.
Who the duck wants to keep a keep sake box!
News Paper Clippings and tit, yeah cos in years to come, one Christmas she will say oh I tell you what let’s get the keepsake box out and look at the time when we sat at home and got paid and spent money on tit, all the while front like key workers put theirs lives at risk for people!
People Volunteered, people did some amazing things, and what I did was duck all!!
But I did what I could and I took photos!
Honestly if she was a friend of mine, and she wouldn’t be! I would have to tell her.
As for the other idiot, and her crap ceiling fan. No mention that her lazy no good husband should be at work.
I am a key worker and I have been working the whole time.
These two are a joke!
I am sick of the pair of them.
I am not a nasty person, I can be a witch when I am pissed off. But I would never wish anything bad on anyone but I honestly hope nothing happens to these two or their families where they are in the position where they think tit!!! What have I done. And something terrible does happen!!
Because they won’t get any sympathy from anyone. They wouldn’t be able to deal with it.
She has a bloody sty once in her eye and she said she was going blind.
God forbid they get ill. Because from the looks of what they both shove in their fat gone they are a high risk of catching it. And they will. Odds are they will!!!!
I am fuming today, I found out a family I work with lost two grandparents. And these two are treating this like a holiday.
If I was both of them I would be worried about my job.
Rant over 🤬
Oh and no way did that ice cream go between the 4 of them. Those two for Tanya’s! And what a dirty skank eating in bed!
Her tv still looks dodgy.

Bit late to the show due to working a 12hr shift scanning vulnerable patients! A bleeping memory box is she for real? What the actual duck goes through her mind 🤬 buying rainbows & putting photos on your insta thanking the NHS doesn’t make you a hero, especially when she’s shop hopped to fill her fat face. Shes a lazy slob with no friends or a decent bone in her body! I hope she gets a dose of reality and fast!
Thank you and all the amazing front line workers. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Tan gives us another great hashtag... #amazingreviews 😂 Why do you need a memory box? are you likely to forget a worldwide pandemic, your children are also old enough not to forget living through it.

I am getting really tired of her constant justification in making unnecessary purchases, she does realise she doesn’t need to post everything she buys? She either ordered it before lockdown (#wedidntknow has to be the best hashtag.ever) or it is supporting a small business, or some money is going to the nhs (it can’t the nhs isn’t a charity) and the way she has to state ‘contactless delivery’ etc. She is really getting on my tits tonight 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right!!!
Where do I start!!! Clicks knuckles and types!
What a pair of absolute cunts!
So fatty is the lowest of the low and ordered herself more rainbow tat, and a bleeping memory box.
Sweet Jesus, I can’t believe she is wasting her money on such tit.
Who the duck wants to keep a keep sake box!
News Paper Clippings and tit, yeah cos in years to come, one Christmas she will say oh I tell you what let’s get the keepsake box out and look at the time when we sat at home and got paid and spent money on tit, all the while front like key workers put theirs lives at risk for people!
People Volunteered, people did some amazing things, and what I did was duck all!!
But I did what I could and I took photos!
Honestly if she was a friend of mine, and she wouldn’t be! I would have to tell her.
As for the other idiot, and her crap ceiling fan. No mention that her lazy no good husband should be at work.
I am a key worker and I have been working the whole time.
These two are a joke!
I am sick of the pair of them.
I am not a nasty person, I can be a witch when I am pissed off. But I would never wish anything bad on anyone but I honestly hope nothing happens to these two or their families where they are in the position where they think tit!!! What have I done. And something terrible does happen!!
Because they won’t get any sympathy from anyone. They wouldn’t be able to deal with it.
She has a bloody sty once in her eye and she said she was going blind.
God forbid they get ill. Because from the looks of what they both shove in their fat gone they are a high risk of catching it. And they will. Odds are they will!!!!
I am fuming today, I found out a family I work with lost two grandparents. And these two are treating this like a holiday.
If I was both of them I would be worried about my job.
Rant over 🤬
Oh and no way did that ice cream go between the 4 of them. Those two for Tanya’s! And what a dirty skank eating in bed!
Her tv still looks dodgy.

Thank you and all the amazing front line workers. ❤❤❤
Sorry to hear about the loss of the grandparents of the family you work with Maggie x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry to hear about the loss of the grandparents of the family you work with Maggie x
Thank you myworld. ❤
Hearing the kids talking about them (Over the phone) and then knowing those poor people died without family. But the family did say they know their loved one wasn’t alone, they said the nurses and Doctors were amazing. I just hope after this, nurses and all key workers get the pay they deserve. The people who are delivering these two their daily parcels,
I bet they don’t give two shits about them!! They really make my blood boil!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.