Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t get my head round this memory box thing. Why would you want reminding of all the things you didnt do during the pandemic ‘ ‘yes I helped out lying on my new bed, shovelling food down my fat gob and buying anything that looked expensive.
but I clapped for the carers, and that’s what matters right’??

Reactions: 16
Maggie firstly I'm so sorry for the family you mentioned tonight. God bless them at this awful time. It really doesnt bear thinking about 💔
However... I honestly think I love you for your honesty and down to earthness! I dont think I have ever felt so angry with ppl as much as I do these two and Tattle has been the best platform for venting my frustration ever. I'm an NHS worker as are many of my friends so you can imagine my take on all this! I dont need a memory box.... it's all in my head and sadly I cant push it away. The light relief this forum offers is an outlet. I'm not proud of being a so called troll.... however seeing that witch Tanya Whitlock rip into my friend the other evening and how much that upset her, turned the tide for me..... you reap what you sow and she never stops sewing so Karma..... over here buddy! I've met your match come do your worst.

Present from who.... she has no bleeping friends!!
Thank you for all your amazing work. People can never thank you enough for all your fantastic work.
You’re not a troll, tattle is a place for venting your frustration because sadly people can’t have an opinion anymore without being called a troll.
These two brought me to Tattle. I can honestly say everyone on here seems decent and more importantly they share my views on these two idiots.
This is one of the worst times of all our lives, I honestly worry when I don’t see regular names pop up: I come on here to chat and share my views.
Which isn’t illegal, nothing I wouldn’t say on here I wouldn’t talk about with my friends.
Some know I come on Tattle, some don’t.
What does annoy me is when Tattle is mentioned it’s called the nastiest place in the internet. It’s not.
If you live your life openly on social media you will find people who don’t agree with you. I don’t choose to do that, but I do love Tattle.
Stay safe. ❤

bleeping memory box?! Two of my loved ones have lost family members this week, my brother has lost his job. My 7 month old baby doesn’t remember anyone including most of his family. I’m due back at work next week with no nursery and somehow have to work 10 hour days and look after my child because I need to earn money to support him. We have only seen my partner once and at a 2 meter distance in 7 weeks to protect his elderly mother. Don’t get me wrong I class myself as lucky to have my family, a job and a roof over my head but I don’t want to remember anything about this awful time apart from the advances in my sons development.
I can’t even begin to imagine your stress, hopefully you have a decent employer, who will look after you. You certainly won’t want a memory box.
My neighbour has a young baby, she has put up lots of photos for her baby, of family
Not sure if works, but she also got her mum to video herself reading book.
Take care x

I really wish Trasha wouldn’t hashtag homeinspo, her house isn’t nothing to aspire too!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just caught up on this instatwat, and have a few questions?

-why does she have a wind turbine on her ceiling?
-who puts coriander on a hotdog? 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That fan looks a bit big for the room and a bit low its a good job schlonso has got no hair or he’d be getting a trim when he gets up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hope tash is going to regularly dust that monster fan, looks dangerous I’d hate to have that above my bed.

As for tan, you knew straight off the mark where that sickly looking gin was bought from, bad taste if it really was a gift...you didn’t say who from though, hun? Plus, another great reflection of you in the garden ball ornament contorting yourself for the perfect pic for insta, such a productive way to spend your time off. What a hero 😍

Reactions: 6
How old is trasha?? Too busy playing with the fan? If she was really doing that and is this childish she would do my head in. Wouldn’t be able to live with her. Also, why do they need to eat pasta, garlic bread and salad??? Why not just pasta? I would honestly throw up eating so much. Plus we know they will also have a special treat while they watch tv View attachment 128084
On this post the food seems to mainly be from Tesco. 🦧 has asked her where the salad sprays?! Are from and they’ve come from Asda! 🦧 then says oh I must buy some of them next time I’m shopping! I’m with @Maggie28 and would never wish any harm to anyone, BUT these 2 really just bring out so much loathing and disgust that you can’t help feeling like that about them! 😡

Reactions: 7
Christ the old ceiling fan used to give me anxiety but the new one is stressing me out to whole new level, I would have to sleep with one eye open. When it broke she should have just replaced it with a normal ceiling light.

Reactions: 8
Thank you for all your amazing work. People can never thank you enough for all your fantastic work.
You’re not a troll, tattle is a place for venting your frustration because sadly people can’t have an opinion anymore without being called a troll.
These two brought me to Tattle. I can honestly say everyone on here seems decent and more importantly they share my views on these two idiots.
This is one of the worst times of all our lives, I honestly worry when I don’t see regular names pop up: I come on here to chat and share my views.
Which isn’t illegal, nothing I wouldn’t say on here I wouldn’t talk about with my friends.
Some know I come on Tattle, some don’t.
What does annoy me is when Tattle is mentioned it’s called the nastiest place in the internet. It’s not.
If you live your life openly on social media you will find people who don’t agree with you. I don’t choose to do that, but I do love Tattle.
Stay safe. ❤

I can’t even begin to imagine your stress, hopefully you have a decent employer, who will look after you. You certainly won’t want a memory box.
My neighbour has a young baby, she has put up lots of photos for her baby, of family
Not sure if works, but she also got her mum to video herself reading book.
Take care x

I really wish Trasha wouldn’t hashtag homeinspo, her house isn’t nothing to aspire too!
Thanks Maggie, my employer is good but my son is demanding so I’m not sure how it’ll work yet, we will make it somehow though. We have been FaceTimeing family and friends and I take videos of any new/big things. We’re lucky (horrible wording and we’re not) my mam is disabled and I am her carer so we are still allowed to see her. She works too though as a home worker for the NHS. We honestly are so so lucky compared to a lot of people but I just snapped with these two being such idiots!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.