Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo cute because her h2b x3 loves the moon and stars hehe I’m the sun of his world aka he revolves around me hehe he’s so lovely would never cheat on me unlike Tasha’s hubby. That’s why I got him this ugly metal thingy for our bedroom so he can remember that I am the only important thing. If he doesn’t remember I’ll send an asteroid his way and it will be soooo spooky hun
4C6F0842-28F9-4F02-BC05-5A854C866300.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just can’t with that ‘memory box’....at what point do they think it’s a normal thing to do? As for ‘hero children’...her kids are older so are more aware & understanding of the current situation. For me the hero children are those of key workers & NHS staff, hero children are our younger ones who don’t understand why they can’t go to the park, why they can’t see friends, why they can’t give grandparents a hug! She makes me sick!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn’t she just go shopping to buy ice cream? What an absolute gong 😩 another engagement gift perhaps? Please Tan stop, you’ve really outdone yourself
Wait... why is she eating ice cream, in bed, in the middle of the afternoon? What. The. duck?! What kind of grown adult does that? She’s acting like her stupid TV bed is the only TV in the house!

Reactions: 13
If it hasn’t already, that bloody bed is going to break anytime soon! She has stuffed away absolute crap since she has been furloughed and done very little exercise! Why the duck would you have ice cream delivered to your door and then eat it in bed? She is totally beyond any help, her posts get more and more beyond the realms of reality. She’s living in the land of make believe! 🙄

Reactions: 6
If it hasn’t already, that bloody bed is going to break anytime soon! She has stuffed away absolute crap since she has been furloughed and done very little exercise! Why the duck would you have ice cream delivered to your door and then eat it in bed? She is totally beyond any help, her posts get more and more beyond the realms of reality. She’s living in the land of make believe! 🙄
She's packing on the furlough 50 🤣 getting her winter body ready!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wait... why is she eating ice cream, in bed, in the middle of the afternoon? What. The. duck?! What kind of grown adult does that? She’s acting like her stupid TV bed is the only TV in the house!
God forbid she actually gets up and does something with her day that doesn’t consist of ordering tit (can’t believe she’s actually spent money on a personalised corona virus memory box hahaha🤣🤣), stuffing her fat face, going to numerous supermarkets and gushing over H2B 🤮. Hey Tan, try going for a jog!! Go and volunteer somewhere, get a job in a supermarket. You can literally do ANYTHING other than lay in bed in the middle of the afternoon with a film and delivered ice cream! How embarrassing 🤣 now I just feel sorry for H2B having to deal with such a slob

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.