Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dread to think of the state of Trashas teeth, and her ‘kiddies’ too! Must be full of cavities the amount of tit they shovel in 🤮

Reactions: 4
I think it’s talking to customers about any complaints they have and any repairs they might need doing? Don’t quote me on that though.
I imagine she is a right witch to any women customers and flirts with any man!

Looks like Linda la Hughes from gimmie gimmie gimmie

£60 quid to download a game for herself ,must have money to burn
Oh my god £60!!!
Mind you it keeps her off the streets! I bet she is sitting there alone 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Found her son from her Facebook it’s not hard is it. Her dads commented on her cover photo of all the kids saying ‘great grandkids’ so just looked at his friends and remembered her old married name was Packham, really wonder why he has nothing to do with 🦧

Reactions: 3
Found her son from her Facebook it’s not hard is it. Her dads commented on her cover photo of all the kids saying ‘great grandkids’ so just looked at his friends and remembered her old married name was Packham, really wonder why he has nothing to do with 🦧
If we believe Badger, then the son lived with his dad growing up! Which is odd, because whey wouldn’t the mum have him? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Unless there was another reason? One we don’t know about. Which is a surprise because she lives her life on the gram. Apart from today!
Maybe the subway worker has gone on strike 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
20200428_202221.jpg
20200428_202154.jpg
how this is on a budget is beyond me 🤦‍♀️ as if her daughter but the uniform on probably cropped her face out as she's so pissed off that her mums a bleeping loon making you dress for work to go stand in your kitchen all for the gram.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry this is ridiculous, her poor daughter.
She even has her name badge on. 🤣
And don’t even get me started on what Trasha has served up!
What is it with sandwich’s for dinner. If I served that to my husband after he has been at work he wouldn’t be happy. Mind you this lot don’t know what hard work is 🙄

Is that blue or green eyeshadow 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve had a nose on her FB...
- she has a food blog!! Or started one at least, ive not got the energy to investigate it
- H2B also comments on her FB food posts.
- she has one photo of all three kids that she seems to like to recycle when it suits her 🤷🏼‍♀️
... so basically as boring as her insta 👍🏻
I try not to comment on body sizes as I’m not exactly stick thin after having my baby (although not in T&T’s league) but the blog is called thefoodthatmademe 😳 you’d surely think of a better name when you were that overweight?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I try not to comment on body sizes as I’m not exactly stick thin after having my baby (although not in T&T’s league) but the blog is called thefoodthatmademe 😳 you’d surely think of a better name when you were that overweight?
copying the home that made me.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha wtf is happening
Can’t stop laughing 😂
Why would anyone agree to this

What’s going on tonight guys ,orangutans got her daughter in full subway gear whacking out the 12 inches in the kitchen and trash cans made some ham and cheese sarnies and stuck them on some kebab sticks .Looks like she’s coating them in egg or something ,not sure wtf is happening

Just read he caption on trash cans latest and she’s offering the recipe out for the ham and cheese sarnies if anyone’s interested

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can’t stop laughing 😂
Why would anyone agree to this

What’s going on tonight guys ,orangutans got her daughter in full subway gear whacking out the 12 inches in the kitchen and trash cans made some ham and cheese sarnies and stuck them on some kebab sticks .Looks like she’s coating them in egg or something ,not sure wtf is happening

Just read he caption on trash cans latest and she’s offering the recipe out for the ham and cheese sarnies if anyone’s interested
The worlds gone bleeping nuts tonight 😂😂😂

1 loaf of bread used for tasha's ham and cheese toastie on a stick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The worlds gone bleeping nuts tonight 😂😂😂

1 loaf of bread used for tasha's ham and cheese toastie on a stick
How is that even an evening meal, it’s a bloody toasted sandwich on sticks with chips and a dip. You never see any veg or fruit at the 🗑fords!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just can’t tonight with these 2 🤣 battle of the sandwiches!! Like, what the duck. Look at what’s going on in the world around you, daft twats. I bet 🗑 isn’t too hungry after all her doughnuts earlier 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.