Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good thing the kids aren't in school orangutans kid would get the piss ripped out of her for that, how embarrassing

Reactions: 6
. I’ve cringed so bad for them tonight! They know they’re dickheads and still carry on.. got to give them credit for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Let me get this right. 🗑last night had a 'salad' covered in dressing with some sort of bread thing followed by a massive lump of swiss roll. Today they had pizza subs for lunch. Donuts with sugar overload and cheese n ham triangles on a stick. What the actual duck!? She is like a walking advert for obesity, cancer, diabetes, hypertension, bowel cancer and tooth decay and a host of other diseases. As if the NHS havent got enough strain on its resources.
As for the other moron...... the sadness of the desperation of her life is beyond belief!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks for the recipe though i would never have known how to make a ham and cheese toastie and the shove a stick thru it 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well the VERY little respect for orangutan has gone. I thought she was better at giving her girls some privacy, but now we all know where she works and which daughter it is. Is she really that thick to think that everyone is kind and harmless?? 😡

Reactions: 9
Well the VERY little respect for orangutan has gone. I thought she was better at giving her girls some privacy, but now we all know where she works and which daughter it is. Is she really that thick to think that everyone is kind and harmless?? 😡
Apparently so...

Reactions: 1
View attachment 118728View attachment 118729how this is on a budget is beyond me 🤦‍♀️ as if her daughter but the uniform on probably cropped her face out as she's so pissed off that her mums a bleeping loon making you dress for work to go stand in your kitchen all for the gram.
It’s not and she’s a bare faced liar and hypocrite !Shes blatantly been shop hopping her days away to get everything she needs for these stupid takeaways

Reactions: 7
If we believe Badger, then the son lived with his dad growing up! Which is odd, because whey wouldn’t the mum have him? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Unless there was another reason? One we don’t know about. Which is a surprise because she lives her life on the gram. Apart from today!
Maybe the subway worker has gone on strike 😂😂😂
It doesn’t have to be ‘odd’. My parents split up when I was 10 and I lived with my dad. You don’t know what happened with my family so would you assume my Family are odd?
I find Tanya just as irritating as everyone else but please don’t assume everyone is odd if they don’t live with their mum.

Reactions: 18
The whole subway thing is disturbing, she is bleeping deranged.
She made her daughter put her work uniform on, serve them food and put pictures of her on instagram.
It’s not normal.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It doesn’t have to be ‘odd’. My parents split up when I was 10 and I lived with my dad. You don’t know what happened with my family so would you assume my Family are odd?
I find Tanya just as irritating as everyone else but please don’t assume everyone is odd if they don’t live with their mum.
Maybe wrong choice of words.
This is a thread about Tanya.
I think it’s odd she doesn’t have a relationship with her son. I think a lot of things she does is odd.

Reactions: 8
The whole subway thing is disturbing, she is bleeping deranged.
She made her daughter put her work uniform on, serve them food and put pictures of her on instagram.
It’s not normal.
Plus there were only two subs, what did her daughter and her sister eat? Doesn’t sit right with me, something creepy, disturbing and sinister about the whole set up. Urgh

Reactions: 9
aww bless you, aww thank you hun - all fake bollocks. What they really want to do is rip each others hair off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They’ve both gone fully crackers now. If you had said they would be doing this a couple of months ago, we would have said nahhh that’s too much even for them :LOL: cheese toastie skewers In one hand and full on restaurant meals with Pretty spot on branding and utensils in the other. MENTAL

Meanwhile I’ve been having bread in most Of my meals because it’s cheap and easy :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They've lost the bloody plot. I just have no words for the subway thing. Oddest most cringeworthy thing I've seen. God they are tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought that Tans Subway dinner was bad enough , but then I saw Trash's sandwich on a stick 😂 absolutely dying 😂
If I presented my husband with that for dinner after a hard days graft, he would stick it where the sun doesn't shine 😂😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.