Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The burger looks alright but notice the cheese hasn’t melted at all... bet it’s cold as she’s been pratting around with it for so long to get the right picture for the gram.. I don’t get why she is desperate for strangers attention.. you can almost sense that desperation with how she writes posts .. it is like a 5 year old going me me me.. maybe there’s childhood issues where she feels she didn’t get enough love.. it’s definitely very odd behaviour .. she’s in a constant state of jacked up show & tell.. all of us eat meals every day but I’ve never felt the need to show off what I made like she does.. it’s so sad that she’s had all this time at home and hasn’t done a thing for anyone else.. she clearly seems to enjoy cooking and making stuff - why not use those skills to volunteer somewhere.. I wish she would properly interact with people as I genuinely would love to ask her some questions to try and understand why she behaves in such a peculiar way... I think given how extreme her reaction is to anything remotely negative, that suggests to me that she knows she’s got a problem but she just functions in a constant state of denial.. and it doesn’t sound like she’s got anyone in her life who loves her enough to intervene and steer her back to a life less obsessed with instagram..
Tbf, if it's cold it will closer to the Maccy D experience she's trying to recreate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Swiss roll looks like one of those cheap ones you buy for a £1, full of crap and additives! 🤢

If 🦧 and 🌮 did get an inheritance it must have been quite a bit the amount they’ve been spending this year!
Wouldn’t you use it for a deposit for a house?! They are so strange. Might not have a job to go back to but at least she’s got her £300 hairdryer, posh shampoo and her TV Bed 😆 what a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tanya Whitlock Natasha Ashford

Mod edit the thread needs to start with the names.

Tanya’s bragging about her bed Trasha’s Hot tub area under way Tan’s in dismay

New thread.
Had to squeeze it in.
Well done to @Perfectlyimperfect

View attachment 118172
That looks vile 🤮

View attachment 118173
To be fair I could eat that.
Mind you I know we are in a lockdown but who has the time for all that tit, if making the packaging!
Can’t wait for the subway tomorrow 🤣🤣
I cannot focus on anything other than that nail 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yep exactly this .Im on Mat leave and my partner is a self employed builder currently not working ,we’ve had to go onto universal credit .Its a massive insult that she’s claiming these ‘fake aways’ are budget friendly,who does she think she’s kidding ?
We are in the same boat as you 😩 never did I think I would be on UC so we are having to be super careful. I would not be wasting money on printing out packaging. To be fair, it does look pretty decent.

Reactions: 2
McDonalds for dinner and breakfast? So much stodgy food! I suppose she had to make the most of her McDonalds logo printout. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s whipped up a McFlurry too for an afternoon snack. She’s definitely fishing for attention for some sort of media coverage about her replica meals. Shame that Gizzi Erskine has already done this and has made her own insta account with Professor Green for her fakeaways.

Looking forward to seeing what Trash has been up to today. Surely work on the spa area has been rained off? Let’s hope they are all cosy watching a channel 5 movie.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
McDonalds for dinner and breakfast? So much stodgy food! I suppose she had to make the most of her McDonalds logo printout. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s whipped up a McFlurry too for an afternoon snack. She’s definitely fishing for attention for some sort of media coverage about her replica meals. Shame that Gizzi Erskine has already done this and has made her own insta account with Professor Green for her fakeaways.

Looking forward to seeing what Trash has been up to today. Surely work on the spa area has been rained off? Let’s hope they are all cosy watching a channel 5 movie.
She will have the daily mail around taking pictures of her making burger boxes and of her daughter in her subway uniform, but then she will have wait for nearly 2 years until they make a story from it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her face book page is very different to her Instagram!! Shows how much of a 2 faced witch she is!

Reactions: 6
Her face book page is very different to her Instagram!! Shows how much of a 2 faced witch she is!
Oh what’s her Facebook page say? I am not on Facebook!

Scrolling through my Facebook and came across this on my local neighbourhood Facebook page...
Is that a photo of her and a lamb?
Oh my god she is an utter nob head

Oh my god she has actually made stickers that day freshly made!!
She really is a prize bleep 😬

988AB240-2118-4FCE-92C7-EBAD00C83A11.jpeg

So looks like Tanya is copying Professor Green! His looks so much better.
Get a life you stupid woman, no one will notice you. You’re a sad desperate woman who clearly has issues.
I bet she constantly checks to see her comments and likes.
It’s not a happy life, if she was happy she wouldn’t feel the need to please complete strangers.
Not everyone has a perfect life, but it’s because she is so desperate to portray that. It’s the reason most people see through her. And the reason people find tattle you vent their frustration at this stupid woman! Surly she isn’t going to eat a subway lunch? After eating that? Or she is having subway for dinner?
Blimey she will need longer than an hours exercise to burn off all the tit she stuffs in her gob!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Yes can we have some Facebook gossip please??😂

I wonder what poor Tash is gonna do for content this week? She’ll be having cold sweats cause the pergola and hot tub area has been rained off and Tan is rolling out all the stops to be the nations fakeaway queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes can we have some Facebook gossip please??😂

I wonder what poor Tash is gonna do for content this week? She’ll be having cold sweats cause the pergola and hot tub area has been rained off and Tan is rolling out all the stops to be the nations fakeaway queen.
She posts some of the things on FB that she does on IG, it was her Dads birthday a few days ago and she put that on FB, but not on IG. Maybe he’s not on IG, I think a lot of her family are not on IG and they don’t know how obsessed she is with it!

Yes 🗑 has had to resort back to food! With a massive food shop, doughnuts and lunch from Iceland! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why you would rent and spend so much money on food. Constantly. Save it up?!
You would think by her age she would know better ,perhaps they both have shocking credit or something that would prevent them

Breaking news

Trashas ‘kiddies’ aka 13 and 16 year old teens 🤨have had frozen pizza and a glass of Vimto for lunch .

The end .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve had a nose on her FB...
- she has a food blog!! Or started one at least, ive not got the energy to investigate it
- H2B also comments on her FB food posts.
- she has one photo of all three kids that she seems to like to recycle when it suits her 🤷🏼‍♀️
... so basically as boring as her insta 👍🏻

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve had a nose on her FB...
- she has a food blog!! Or started one at least, ive not got the energy to investigate it
- H2B also comments on her FB food posts.
- she has one photo of all three kids that she seems to like to recycle when it suits her 🤷🏼‍♀️
... so basically as boring as her insta 👍🏻
It’s probably the only photo she has of the three kids together.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG her FB is priceless "I'm a long red haired, passionate mum and girlfriend, I love my family & my fluffy doggie Alfie <3" complete with filtered AF photos that look nothing like her.

Hi Jabba *waves* sure when you read this as we know you do you will change your FB settings, might I suggest a new profile statement? Something along the lines of "Ginger fat twit who is engaged in a never ending war with my moronic sister in law in who is more of a consumerist dickbrain hehehe"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.