Tanya Whitlock & Natasha Ashford #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at the food blog 🙈 and she states she food shops every day! Bearing in mind this is 2018, though I can’t say she has changed that habit looking at her insta!
let’s call this my lunch break as I’m supposed to be working (from home) 😂
Yet she still had time to lay the ingredients out and take a picture for the gram 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would 🦧's daughter not get into trouble wearing her uniform out of work, serving food that is not the actual thing? There are strict rules normally about uniforms.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She posts some of the things on FB that she does on IG, it was her Dads birthday a few days ago and she put that on FB, but not on IG. Maybe he’s not on IG, I think a lot of her family are not on IG and they don’t know how obsessed she is with it!

Yes 🗑 has had to resort back to food! With a massive food shop, doughnuts and lunch from Iceland! 😡
Did she not just go to asda like yesterday? The ingredients for her caesar salad thing don't go off until 4th may which is like nearly a week away? I'm over these two putting lives in danger over food. Hope they choke on their food and can't get an ambulance in time.

Reactions: 10
Why would you be so stupid as to broadcast exactly where you work and live publicly on Facebook? Especially if you had a large following on insta....

🙊

Sorry not sorry. All FB pics are public....
What’s a service advisor?
Does she sit on her computer all day and think up food themes? I bet BMW are well pleased they hired her 😬🙄
They are bleeping butt ugly witches! I can’t call them men!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Arggh is it just me when I see 🚮 saying 'so delish' over some crappy doughnuts, actually makes my skin crawl

• Haha
Does she sit on her computer all day and think up food themes? I bet BMW are well pleased they hired her 😬🙄
I think it’s talking to customers about any complaints they have and any repairs they might need doing? Don’t quote me on that though.

Reactions: 3
It's another word for receptionist, she's a receptionist for the service dept. She can argue on and say she's more than that but her job description is that of a receptionist. Nothing wrong with being a receptionist, I've done it before but I never dressed it up as something particularly fantastic 💁🏻‍♀️ I also know how much she makes with a quick google. Amazing what the internet can give you 😂

• Haha
Daughter got creative what sticking some icing on ready made donuts? Wow she must be exhausted after all that effort

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why’s she making such a fuss over these pissing donuts? Hasn’t she just bought pre made donuts and her THIRTEEN yo daughter has put some icing and sweets on them?Am I missing something? what’s the big deal? It’s something that might entertain my 5 year old for 3.5 minutes .I couldn’t be arsed to document it

Daughter got creative what sticking some icing on ready made donuts? Wow she must be exhausted after all that effort
You’d think she’d bloody made them or something ,she’s decorated some bloody donuts with sweets .Its a pre schooler activity and trash cans going on like she’s the next Mary Berry as usual

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They cost £10 and you have to go to the bakery shop to collect them (unnecessary journey unless you happen to be desperate for bread....) or get them delivered with a min order of £20... when So many people are struggling for money I would be embarrassed to go flaunting this on Instagram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.