Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not autumn. Repeat after me, it’s august. It’s summer. It’s. Not. Autumn!!! Idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wish I knew how to set up a poll on here - best tea picture of the night - Natasha or t’other one - t’other one wins tonight for artistic picture taking 😂

They go into their themes wayyyy too early. They were sooooo excited for summer. Summers here and it’s all about autumn! Wait until sodding autumn, at least 1st sept before you start banging on about it all and candles and cosy nights blah blah.
Middle of November itl all be about Christmas then the tree is down before January and bang! 1st January hits and they’re all over spring! Get a grip! They have to be the first to get excited about everything!

Reactions: 10
They go into their themes wayyyy too early. They were sooooo excited for summer. Summers here and it’s all about autumn! Wait until sodding autumn, at least 1st sept before you start banging on about it all and candles and cosy nights blah blah.
Middle of November itl all be about Christmas then the tree is down before January and bang! 1st January hits and they’re all over spring! Get a grip! They have to be the first to get excited about everything!
What else are you supposed to do with your time when you work 2 hours a day and your hubby is too busy liking 20 year olds pictures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The hubby does a boss fry up. That fry up looks tit!! shes A proper whopper!! She really
Needs to get a grip

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Comments on natrasha’s zoflora post from T-dog... Iv never seen as much blatant passsive aggression in my life. T-dogs working 10 hour days ‘to provide for fam’.. trasha response - ‘I know Iv got dentist’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And Tash al
Comments on natrasha’s zoflora post from T-dog... Iv never seen as much blatant passsive aggression in my life. T-dogs working 10 hour days ‘to provide for fam’.. trasha response - ‘I know Iv got dentist’ 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yep the passive aggressive comments are top notch from old cute nose. At least Tasha doesnt harp on all the time about her medical conditions though, will give her that.

And Tash al
Yep the passive aggressive comments are top notch from old cute nose. At least Tasha doesnt harp on all the time about her medical conditions though, will give her that.
And please can someone teach these pair of twats some basic grammar.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This woman would have an aneurysm if she had a proper job working more than 2 hours a day 🤦🏼‍♀️ How can taking old women shopping, going to the dentist and the doctors be stressful. What does Tanya do for work?

Reactions: 2
Tanya is a receptionist for the services dept in a car showroom (and tanya if you're reading this, no hun, I'm not a stalker like you claim we are, you plaster your life on the gram).

all these illnesses eh! stress related. id be stressed if my hubby was chatting up girls and DM'ing them on insta, if my sister in laws created a profile on here a slagged her off, and id also be stressed having to get my meal planner out first every week. I'm out of breath typing this

Reactions: 3
Tanya is a receptionist for the services dept in a car showroom (and tanya if you're reading this, no hun, I'm not a stalker like you claim we are, you plaster your life on the gram).

all these illnesses eh! stress related. id be stressed if my hubby was chatting up girls and DM'ing them on insta, if my sister in laws created a profile on here a slagged her off, and id also be stressed having to get my meal planner out first every week. I'm out of breath typing this
No hun I’m not a receptionist shame you can’t even stalk properly 😂

No hun I’m not a receptionist shame you can’t even stalk properly 😂
So spooky! Unfortunately, having several purchased followers on social media doesn't make anyone anyone near enough 'insta famous' to have 'stalkers'. Soz to burst your bubble :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine setting up another tattle account to come on here and bite 😂 . Should have just used the other four you've got.

Reactions: 3
Well you only joined this site 43 minutes ago, so yes I am right, its another account youve set up. Must be a slow day for themes and props.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.