Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy gettting all stressed out over being called a receptionist.....calm down, my lovely 😂

Reactions: 4
I might put a call into BMW Halisham where cute nose works. I'm sure her superiors would be delighted to see she is using work time to be on the internet biting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Just take our critique criticism on the chins and duck off huns , shouldn’t you be busy battling it out with Tasha on Instagram 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just think it’s hilarious that she’s actually come on here (if indeed it is her!) Obviously very unsettled about it all....but all it’s taken is a comment calling her a receptionist to start her off. Really? Beneath you, is it? Stuck up cow!
At least Tasha has never gone on one when we’ve called her a cleaner & not a domestic help 😂

Reactions: 5
Crikey is that all the knowledge you havelove 😱 I suggest you ask your manager to book you on some receptionist courses 😉
Oh don’t worry, i’ll ask your dealer principle or service manager for some course recommendations when I speak to either of them!

Thanks for the advice hunni 😘

I just think it’s hilarious that she’s actually come on here (if indeed it is her!) Obviously very unsettled about it all....but all it’s taken is a comment calling her a receptionist to start her off. Really? Beneath you, is it? Stuck up cow!
At least Tasha has never gone on one when we’ve called her a cleaner & not a domestic help 😂
So unsettled Hun 😮 honestly you ladies are just so amazing with all your advice... I really don’t know how I managed to make it to my 5 chin, chubby fingers, old age without you all... I really think you should consider some sort of career as maybe agony aunts, just such a great bunch of kind supportive women.... oh tit wait I think I’m on the wrong site 😂

Oh don’t worry, i’ll ask your dealer principle or service manager for some course recommendations when I speak to either of them!

Thanks for the advice hunni 😘
*head of business hunni

Reactions: 1
So unsettled Hun 😮 honestly you ladies are just so amazing with all your advice... I really don’t know how I managed to make it to my 5 chin, chubby fingers, old age without you all... I really think you should consider some sort of career as maybe agony aunts, just such a great bunch of kind supportive women.... oh tit wait I think I’m on the wrong site 😂
Ooh, hit a nerve! Read my comment back 5 chins....infact read all my comments on all threads....I have never once attacked your appearance! Until now 🤷🏻‍♀️ But if you’re gunna start singling out comments be prepared for some harsh home truths!
Just pointed out for someone who claims to be not bothered....you’re certainly getting a little hot & bothered. Go back to your perfect (SAD!) little life with your man 🤢 go set up for tonights dinner or whatever.....talking of which, when is the shovel & flatcap coming back out you delusional weirdo!

And while you’re at it....if you’re gunna keep coming back, at least come up with some original comments 😂 you sound like you’re still on the school yard 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Thanks hunni!

Email sent.
😘

Ooh, hit a nerve! Read my comment back 5 chins....infact read all my comments on all threads....I have never once attacked your appearance! Until now 🤷🏻‍♀️ But if you’re gunna start singling out comments be prepared for some harsh home truths!
Just pointed out for someone who claims to be not bothered....you’re certainly getting a little hot & bothered. Go back to your perfect (SAD!) little life with your man 🤢 go set up for tonights dinner or whatever.....talking of which, when is the shovel & flatcap coming back out you delusional weirdo!

And while you’re at it....if you’re gunna keep coming back, at least come up with some original comments 😂 you sound like you’re still on the school yard 🤷🏻‍♀️
OMG! I had forgotten about the flat cap and shovel... must use them again... thanks Hun 👍🏼

Last edited:
OMG! I had forgotten about the flat cap and shovel... must use them again... thanks Hun 👍🏼
You still here 😴

Just go away, you silly woman. Go explore Tattle....you might just find a thread full of your adoring ‘fans’ 🙄
Infact you probably won’t...maybe go start one up?

Obviously not feeling the love as for the few weeks Tasha has been centre of attention on this thread....nose out of joint, Tanya? Competitive streak coming out 😂 it’s gotta be all about you? Bless!

Reactions: 1
You still here 😴

Just go away, you silly woman. Go explore Tattle....you might just find a thread full of your adoring ‘fans’ 🙄
Infact you probably won’t...maybe go start one up?

Obviously not feeling the love as for the few weeks Tasha has been centre of attention on this thread....nose out of joint, Tanya? Competitive streak coming out 😂 it’s gotta be all about you? Bless!
Hahahaha! If you think so hun 😉 of course you MUST be right 😂

Why is this ‘tanya’ account just replying to everyone saying ‘ok if you say so’ ‘yes you must be right’!!
Why would you set an account up to say nothing??! So spooky hun! 🤣🙄

Reactions: 5
Get Tasha on here while you are at it!! Your probably someone pretending to be Tanya. Don't think she would have the nerve to come on here and start mouthing off at people. As soon as this site was managed Tanya put her profile on private and calmed down a bit on the ridiculous tit she was posting. I reckon this is someone else
I think it’s someone else messing about.

I think it’s someone else messing about.
Yes I also think that. I honestly don't think either of them would come on here and comment back. They instantly block people on Instagram if something they don't agree with is said. I can't see them coming on here to mouth off at everybody

Reactions: 2
Someone clearly has more time on their hands than Tasha then! 😂 Lets face it, she's 9 episodes into a new Netflix show by now.

• Haha
Someone clearly has more time on their hands than Tasha then! 😂 Lets face it, she's 9 episodes into a new Netflix show by now.
Enjoying her thousand-th cuppa of the day! It’s hard work doing them 2 hours a day, you know!

Maybe she should take her loo brush and shove it up Tanya’s arse.....clear some of that tit out that she’s so full of 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crikey is that all the knowledge you havelove 😱 I suggest you ask your manager to book you on some receptionist courses 😉
Your comment makes no relevance to my original post but I am the manager, love 😆

I know it’s bizzare isn’t it? Clearly touched a nerve. But we don’t bother her though hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.