Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now the gate is painted it’s more ‘inviting and welcoming’ as if anyone ever goes round to theirs anyway, they have no mates!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well, I am disappointed!! Where’s the picture of her bath?? With candles, a cheeky drink and some smellies?? She has ruined my evening!!!!! Selfish 😂

This is a random outburst.... but it grinds on me SO much that she just begs for free tit constantly. What is that teaching the children? That spoilt brat daughter is already a madam and will grow up assuming that everything is free if you bother enough people on the internet,

How about you get off your fat arse and WORK for new furniture. I mean, tit, she didnt even shell out for another roll of wallpaper - hence the 65% complete job all over the house. Makes me sick. How can she say we are jealous? Christ I am not jealous of a half wallpapered bedroom, carpet the colour of a tit stain, and begging online 24/7. Oh, and a husband that cheats.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Next thread title just has to have in there somewhere - ‘oooh so spooky hun’ I LOVE it! 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

I'll leave this little read here....

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I'll leave this little read here....
Tasha must be fuming....oh wait, didn’t she do that interview with Daily Mail 🤣🤣 oh wait....maybe not!!

its the little paragraph about the jealously and 'hate mail' she gets. Pipe the duck down love. You are a receptionist with a few bought followers on instagram.

Reactions: 5
Tasha must be fuming....oh wait, didn’t she do that interview with Daily Mail 🤣🤣 oh wait....maybe not!!
Wow, actually hilarious. The bit where she says be yourself and try not to be similar to other accounts 😂😂😂😂😂 and she’s inspired by The Home That Made Me, she’s annoying so that says it all.

Wasn’t she in her local paper for that tatty shed/bar thing?
No. Tasha made up a fake photoshoot in her back garden and said the DAILY MAIL were there interviewing her about her tiki bar. But it never materialised and when she was questioned about it, she just blocked people.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No. Tasha made up a fake photoshoot in her back garden and said the DAILY MAIL were there interviewing her about her tiki bar. But it never materialised and when she was questioned about it, she just blocked people.
I didn’t realise 😂😂😂 I remember seeing the post

its the little paragraph about the jealously and 'hate mail' she gets. Pipe the duck down love. You are a receptionist with a few bought followers on instagram.
‘Hate mail’....she’s not important enough to warrant hate mail! I’d love to live in their heads for a day 😂 mind you, I’d probably end up committing myself to an asylum!

Reactions: 1
Heres how the night will go......Control freak Tash will lay out everyones clothes on the bed, she will herself be wearing something to show off her massive camel toe paired with a cheap Primark top (For Tanyas benefit 😉) The obligatory bedroom mirror photo with little madam and her spoilt smirky face will appear. She will no doubt have a babyish dress on as per usual. James won't be on the photo but he might have one with donkey kong dad on the garden. But categorically not his mum. Ok.
Drinks and snacks will be enjoyed by all....On a tray in the living room. This family dont believe in saving themselves for a nice meal remember.
The car selfie will be uploaded next and it will be unflattering as usual with 10 snapchat filters and 4 instagram filters. She will make donkey kong look ridiculous as she always seems to use a filter where he has snapchat earrings on. And Tashas guacamoley mole will be in the pic too. And her 9 chins. They will arrive at said restaurant and it will be somewhere Tanya has already been so Tanya will come on (even though shes supposedly blind atm🤔) and comment 'sooo spoooky as her and del boy went there' and Tash will comment back something passive aggressive. Tash will take photos of the toilet, the bar stool, the pepper grinder, the fire exit, the ketchup sachets, the kitchen, the beer pump and the table number before she allows anyone to order. She will order a candy gloss prosecco (borrinngggg now) and they will all do a cheers boomerang. The food will come and Tash will arrange neatly to take a photo of everyone's meal except James cos hes hard as duck and puts his foot down. Ive always noticed on the meals out theres only every 3 pics of meals. Good on him for not standing for it. Then some drunk pics close up of the guacamoley again and hubs and little madam will be uploaded saying what a great time they have had and tagging the place and the waiter and the barman in hopes for a free meal next time. Oh dont forget she would of obvs told them its their 17th wedding anniversary (like you do when its for yourself 🤔🤣 Not) so they will bring out a pudding and a sparkler and happy anniversary will be written in some kind of sauce. Donkey kong is in the shitter at this point cos hes embarresed so hes liking a few more young girls pics on the grid. Then they will arrive home anf tge obligatory feet up on sofa pic will appear with sweets and popcorn and they will be watching a film. Hubs choice of course. And space themed cos he likes all of them. Much more than his brother Del. Last pic before bed. Of the bed. For a change.
😂 I’m dying! This is brilliant

Tanya has taken it too far!!!! Green globe in lamp to watch Shrek, the madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the real world for me and most here is how it works. I've been very naughty on here and sometimes questioned what I've posted but then I thought about it & I want to be honest with people & I would hate pity cos I never got it nor wanted it but when I 1st saw tashs page I longed for that mother figure cos albeit my mother tried her best she just couldn't be there for me. Fast forward to a young girl trying to stand on her but was taken advantage of by so many donkey Kong. I feel terrible writing this but I now am just turned 35 my partner is a racehorse trainer and we live in what I would call a big pain in the hole of a house cos it's so hard to keep clean. I drive a new car but I'm paying for it myself and I've got braces on my teeth which I pay weekly for for the second time round cos my parents couldn't afford it. And I just want to point out to ppl who think these threads are cruel nope they are not the harsh reality of fake bullshit Internet world is much worse. At least I can say I never looked for a handout and to this day keep going charity's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.