Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanyaโ€™s themes are here to stay whilst Nataschaโ€™s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well you only joined this site 43 minutes ago, so yes I am right, its another account youve set up. Must be a slow day for themes and props.
Service advisor? Thatโ€™s the same as a receptionist, your job title can either be service advisor or service receptionist!

Oh do you have the same job role?
Well you only joined this site 43 minutes ago, so yes I am right, its another account youve set up. Must be a slow day for themes and props.
Tut tut donโ€™t forget the apostrophe ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

47203CC9-49AC-4004-BFE7-9F5CF4220823.jpeg

You are so right OMG! Itโ€™s National Creamsicle Day ๐Ÿ˜ฑ the planning I need to do for tonight....

Thankyou ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

This must be the same reception staff you slag Tasha off to. Welcome to tattle! At least here you can air your views without having to be a 4 chinned snake and do it behind her back.

Oh, and it's *you're, again. FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This must be the same reception staff you slag Tasha off to. Welcome to tattle! At least here you can air your views without having to be a 4 chinned snake and do it behind her back.

No sweetie I just slag you guys off to them ๐Ÿ˜‰ YOUR welcome ๐Ÿ˜˜ xx

We also have reception staff at the main dealership reception. But at the service reception area we are both advisors and receptionist, Yโ€™know seen as we sit as the service reception desks dealing with customers.
Well done you hunni ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ You must have such a long name badge with Service Advisor/Receptionist ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well done you hunni ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ You must have such a long name badge with Service Advisor/Receptionist ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
No hunni - my name badge says service advisor.

I honestly didnโ€™t realise how hard it was to understand that a service advisor is also a service receptionist. They are the same job role with different titles.

Just like a cleaner and domestic are the same job with a different title.

This women is obsessed with trying to brag/show off and create an image of higher status.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Hey Tanya hun, not going to slag off tash today? Or would you rather do it under another name? I think itโ€™s massively sad youโ€™ve come on here, thought we didnโ€™t bother you? Idiot

Reactions: 2
No hunni - my name badge says service advisor.

I honestly didnโ€™t realise how hard it was to understand that a service advisor is also a service receptionist. They are the same job role with different titles.

Just like a cleaner and domestic are the same job with a different title.

This women is obsessed with trying to brag/show off and create an image of higher status.
Anything you say lovely as you know best, being the font of all knowledge ๐Ÿ˜˜

Hey Tanya hun, not going to slag off tash today? Or would you rather do it under another name? I think itโ€™s massively sad youโ€™ve come on here, thought we didnโ€™t bother you? Idiot
Oh hunni you guys amuse me...

Anything you say lovely as you know best, being the font of all knowledge ๐Ÿ˜˜

Font of all knowledge? Yep, I have knowledge.. like how you get a new car every 6 months, a CBS scheme or similar, paying a stupid amount each month for the privilege of bragging about a new car that youโ€™ll never own.

Fair play, at least youโ€™re not hiding behind Cutenose anymore.

Glad we all amuse you, you certainly amuse us!

Reactions: 7
Get Tasha on here while you are at it!! Your probably someone pretending to be Tanya. Don't think she would have the nerve to come on here and start mouthing off at people. As soon as this site was managed Tanya put her profile on private and calmed down a bit on the ridiculous tit she was posting. I reckon this is someone else

Reactions: 4
And you two amuse us with your pathetic competing, your themes, your begging and constant #foodie pictures. Couple of complete and utter fools
Dont forget the passive aggressiveness and the fact they absolutely hate each other but have to reign it in if cutenose wants a ring on her chubby finger.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.