Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her FB is very enlightening! James looks very happy in pics from about 4 years ago!
I noticed that too. Just shows really that before this instagram nonsense, they were a regular family. James looks fun and happy. Now he scowls and slouches in every photo almost like he is cringing at what his mother is doing to him.

Reactions: 2
Maybe she is waiting to pick up her daughter to tell her the news, then will announce it.
Well if she doesn't and the whole surprise really was just a trip to a regular pub i would be super pissed and throw del boy out on his ear. Our Tanya wrote 'Surprise Saturday' on her meal planner last week and everything! Dont stand for it huns. 😂

Reactions: 6
They only wallpapered to the start of the wardrobe [emoji23] don’t worry about moving it and doing the whole wall hun

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They only wallpapered to the start of the wardrobe [emoji23] don’t worry about moving it and doing the whole wall hun

I can’t believe that lol I knew they bodged most jobs (not changing the carpet, not repainting anywhere at all) but really? That’s bleeping hilarious! Please someone put that on her page and see what she says back!!!! I would but I’m blocked

• Haha
Reactions: 3

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You couldnt make this up!!! Tight sods! The wallpaper was gifted! So even if tbey didnt send enough at least buy one roll from them to finish the job! Isnt the other side of her room the same? Near her dressing table? Someone pointed that out the other week too 🤣 I wouldnt be able to sleep at night it would massively annoy me! 😣😣😣

Cant believe they only wallpapered one side of the room. Hilarious chavs. Supose in Tasha's head as long as it looks reasonable for the 'gram that's all she cares about. Disgraceful.

ALSO, just noticed this .... if you all have a peek at the photo she put up yesterday of the wardrobe shoe tidy up, scroll through and look at the chavvy reebok classics, theres a PAIR OF DIRTY SWEATY SOCKS just scrunched up and put inside for her to wear next time she uses the shoes. Thats a step too far. Dirty bleeping scrubbers.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Omg I so want to comment on that picture!!! Miserable tight fuckers!! Seriously who the hell would even consider doing that well apart from the ashfords who won't pay a penny extra to do a proper decorating job but she can easily go and buy crap for her crap themes!!! That really is pathetic

Reactions: 5
Terrible isn't it. We are currently renovating, sorry, DECORATING, our spare room. So its a spare room that never gets used, and I've been on my hands and knees today cleaning skirting boards and re-painting them to freshen them up before we paint and wallpaper the place.

Oh, and new carpet is being laid too.

It's not about 'having the money' to do it, because she must spend close to £200 a week on treats for the bubbas, themed tit and food.

Reactions: 7
I saw this! 🤣 What do you expect she only washes hubbys towel once a week so she aint gonna wash her socks 🤣
Cant believe they only wallpapered one side of the room. Hilarious chavs. Supose in Tasha's head as long as it looks reasonable for the 'gram that's all she cares about. Disgraceful.

ALSO, just noticed this .... if you all have a peek at the photo she put up yesterday of the wardrobe shoe tidy up, scroll through and look at the chavvy reebok classics, theres a PAIR OF DIRTY SWEATY SOCKS just scrunched up and put inside for her to wear next time she uses the shoes. Thats a step too far. Dirty bleeping scrubbers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.