Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that too. Just shows really that before this instagram nonsense, they were a regular family. James looks fun and happy. Now he scowls and slouches in every photo almost like he is cringing at what his mother is doing to him.
Or maybe he’s just a grumpy teenager

Reactions: 2
100% THIS! Some people have their hearts broken daily when they want to become parents, and you've got Mrs Ashford eating tit, feeding them tit, ignoring the fact her son could possibly be suffering with teenage depression, all for a few likes from strangers and 2 rolls of wallpaper.
I think it’s a bit extreme to say he has teenage depression.... he is probably just a normal teenage boy doesn’t like having photos taken as he’s at that funny age.

Reactions: 6
Maybe if she would treat him like a 15 year old should be he wouldn't look so miserable!! He's probably fed up with her having to have everything that they do made Insta worthy. Id never dream of calling my kids my bubbas at that age especially over social media!!

Shes awful......And what example is she setting to her kids! James will probably go far as i bet he run as far away as possible from her as soon as hes old enough and ypu can tell he hates her and her IG lifestyle. The sadness in that boys eyes. What dont his dad help him. He should put his foot down. But Little madam Olivia. You can tell she laps it up. She will grow up very disappointed expecting everything handed to her free. That kid always looks smug. Im sorry i know its not the girls fault but tashas gonna get her bullied...

Sorry for the above typos and errors i typed with my left hand as busy. Im not as illiterate as Tash. I promise 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I totally agree about Olivia. You can tell she is a right spoilt madam and it wouldn't surprise me if she was a bit of a troublemaker at school. Can you imagine a child saying no to her or something else for that matter after how she gets spoilt at home? Spoiling your kids is not good. They need to be taught boundaries and feeding them crap all the time isn't good for them at all. Like has been already stated, I'd hate to have a mum who needs everyone to wait to eat/drink before tucking in to a meal every time or a film or whatnot. It must get very tedious and I think John is probably a bit of a pushover as he left her then wrote her a note on her flowers saying how he made a huge mistake etc and she's still carrying on. Olivia loves the attention, but John and James look fed up and on a serious note Tasha; instead of getting angry at some of the comments on here and thinking we are attacking/trolling you, can you not see where we are coming from?

Reactions: 3
Bit harsh calling someone a tit mum because they like to post a lot on Instagram... There's a lot worse out there and just because Tasha doesn't feed her kids the healthiest of foods or takes a lot of pictures (mainly pictures of things shes doing for her kids actually) does not make her a tit mum. Jesus
Ok Tash 🤣
She is the very definition of a 'tit mum' she neglects those kids by the amount of time she spends on her phone! Wont feed her kids until shes taken pictures of their food, posts their bedrooms over instagram which is disgusting, shoves her phone in her sons face and keeps telling him to smile for the video when he is repeatedly telling her to stop filming, feeds them tit cos she cant be arsed to ever cook from scratch, posts pictures of her daughters bras on IG, letting her followers know her kids are home alone when her and hubs are out.
And no she isnt doing most of the things on IG for them at all. Like what?! Posting pics of her free bed, sitting on her arse watching tv all the time, having petty 'who can post it first/what can i buy first insta wars with her sister in law, i could go on. Fact is shes deluded. She is a massive attention seeker who is losing time and precious memories with her family cos of her posting. She has 13k photos in her IG!!! Theres normally about 8-10 photos a day. This woman has massive issues. The desperation in her posts to be sent free stuff. I dont like ber cos she's lazy. Wont work for anything. Lazy parenting skills. Just don't like her. Sorry just dont like you TASH

I totally agree about Olivia. You can tell she is a right spoilt madam and it wouldn't surprise me if she was a bit of a troublemaker at school. Can you imagine a child saying no to her or something else for that matter after how she gets spoilt at home? Spoiling your kids is not good. They need to be taught boundaries and feeding them crap all the time isn't good for them at all. Like has been already stated, I'd hate to have a mum who needs everyone to wait to eat/drink before tucking in to a meal every time or a film or whatnot. It must get very tedious and I think John is probably a bit of a pushover as he left her then wrote her a note on her flowers saying how he made a huge mistake etc and she's still carrying on. Olivia loves the attention, but John and James look fed up and on a serious note Tasha; instead of getting angry at some of the comments on here and thinking we are attacking/trolling you, can you not see where we are coming from?
Olivia will be a bully cos her mums a bully. Shes been awful to Tanya.

Like I've said before... just because someone doesn't agree with something you've said, doesn't mean they're Tasha. Think of something more original would you 😴😴

Bet you thought you were well funny saying that even though it's been said like 100 times already on these threads
Do you truly feel that Natasha has done nothing wrong?

Do you truly feel that Natasha has done nothing wrong?
It is tash or hung like a donkey john. You only come on here to rant about fame hungry divs like tash not to defend them. Its 100% them! New member account too.......

Like I've said before... just because someone doesn't agree with something you've said, doesn't mean they're Tasha. Think of something more original would you 😴😴

Bet you thought you were well funny saying that even though it's been said like 100 times already on these threads
Haha no. I said it because of that exact reason. We all say it when you create another account Natascha.
Calm down tash
Sorry tash
Hello tash etc...
Bore off

Sad thing is shes left a horrible mark on her whole life now. If her children google her name the second thing under her name that comes up is all these threads on tattle. People that know her also will be able to read the reality of this woman's life. And how extreme her obsession with IG is. Would that not make her think twice? Her husbands affair was exposed on it etc....Its awful.

Instalover88
defo tash or donkey kong

The only msgs from them on here are defensive and they joined friday after the mcdonalds post and came on to defend how many burgers was on the pic 🤣🤣🤣🤣
#fattash

Last edited:
What was Tanya meant to of said about Natascha? Who found this out please?
Lol.
And hasn't Tanya calmed down. Cant the next thread be aimed at Natascha seeing as most of your chats are about her?
Tanya, if you're going to set up an account, at least be a bit original and DONT use the pet name that Del Boy has for you, cutenose.

You're both as bad as each other

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol.
And hasn't Tanya calmed down. Cant the next thread be aimed at Natascha seeing as most of your chats are about her?
Oh Tanya hun, at least ease your way in first 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don’t know how you know Olivia just from photos. How can you tell she’s a spoilt madam? And a troublemaker at school? Or that she loves the attention. Think your just going a bit far dragging the kids into this. This is about Tasha and the tit pics she posts. Think the children should be left alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lol no I'm just someone that's been reading this for a while and decided to make an account to make a comment. Never seen a such a pathetic group of grown women bitching about someone on Instagram its embarrassing. You all say shes a tit mum yet you come on here slagging a woman you dont know off - you call that good parenting ????? Why dont you put your phones down and go spend some time with your bubbas seeing as you're all so perfect 😘😘
😴 you’re on the wrong thread here love. What’s pathetic is Tasha, a woman in her 40s begging for free tit and taking pictures of every piece of tit she eats, isn’t that embarrassing! Taking pictures of her daughters bras, seriously. But if we’re sad, then you are too , setting up an account to praise some pathetic excuse for a mother who you don’t even know, yet seem very passionate about 😴

😴 you’re on the wrong thread here love. What’s pathetic is Tasha, a woman in her 40s begging for free tit and taking pictures of every piece of tit she eats, isn’t that embarrassing! Taking pictures of her daughters bras, seriously. But if we’re sad, then you are too , setting up an account to praise some pathetic excuse for a mother who you don’t even know, yet seem very passionate about 😴
Haha my thoughts exactly! So bore off. We will continue to slag off her tit parenting and the way she favours one child over the other and how pathetic she makes herself look. If you arnt Tasha then your someone obvs involved with her and thats great for us cos it means shes seeing what we have to say 😊

Lol.
Pahahahahahaha CUTENOSE! Alright tanya! 😂😂😂
Watch that disapear pronto now she knows weve clicked on and shes just thrown tash under a bus saying that! What a witch!!!!

• Haha
Hmm.. oh dear.. Tasha’s likes on each of her pictures are just getting lower & lower.. the brands she ‘works’ with .. term used loosely, must seriously be wondering why they even give her free tit. Think it’s all a bit of a con actually.. there’s Tasha bragging she has 23k following but then only gets 100-200 likes on some pictures. Something doesn’t add up.. clearly lots and lots of brought followers.. but she’s then not buying enough likes to make it look genuine.. IG accounts with a fraction of her followers are getting more likes.. it stands out so badly..

Or maybe he’s just a grumpy teenager
Tasha, Tanya - both of you. Heres a little tip. If you are going to open up various several accounts on here to post, at least use the brain cell you claim to have and do it a little bit more subtle! All these 'new member' accounts were opened within an hour of each other last night. And you're using little phrases that you use on your Insta like "makes me laugh" ... c'mon now. 😂😂

And as for Cutenose, Tanya hun, good try. But we know its you as you set up the account around midnight. And low and behold, you were still up commenting back and replying on your instagram comments around the same time.

This is too much. 😂 Imagine the panic to set up lots of different hotmail accounts to get an account on here verified!

• Haha
I can assure you I am not Tasha or Tanya🙈😂

Also I’m not a new member been on here for months so not sure why it is saying that🤔
I didn’t say that you were Tasha or Tanya. I said that I think you are contributing to this thread under two different accounts ... Tetley2091 and Instalover88x.

Last edited:
Don’t know how you know Olivia just from photos. How can you tell she’s a spoilt madam? And a troublemaker at school? Or that she loves the attention. Think your just going a bit far dragging the kids into this. This is about Tasha and the tit pics she posts. Think the children should be left alone.
I don't know why you're being so offended and literally copying and singling out my comment when others have been made about Olivia. Don't like it Tash - scroll on.. But I'm sure you have made comments about kids before and how spoilt they look or how they will grow up to be like their parents. Don't single me out when I have made the same comments said by other users about Natascha and her family. I was agreeing with the OP's post about Olivia and you didn't have a pop at her. Stop singling people out. Don't like it? Don't read the thread.

Olivia will be a bully cos her mums a bully. Shes been awful to Tanya.
Be careful. Seems princess Olivia can't be spoken about like that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don't know why you're being so offended and literally copying and singling out my comment when others have been made about Olivia. Don't like it Tash - scroll on.. But I'm sure you have made comments about kids before and how spoilt they look or how they will grow up to be like their parents. Don't single me out when I have made the same comments said by other users about Natascha and her family. I was agreeing with the OP's post about Olivia and you didn't have a pop at her. Stop singling people out. Don't like it? Don't read the thread.

Be careful. Seems princess Olivia can't be spoken about like that.
Because I’m so busy with my life I don’t have time to read through all these posts. So calm down! And no I can’t SEE on a picture if a child is a spoilt brat.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.