Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No hun I’m not a receptionist shame you can’t even stalk properly 😂
Then maybe you should concentrate on that amazing job you have and aim to get on the property ladder instead of filling your house that you don’t own with tat and putting food on a shovel all for the gram 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
its cos Del Boy doesn't wanna trap himself with a mortgage with her. hence why he also won't commit to the wedding. I dont blame him!!! shes a nutter, they both are. we already know John is unhappy as he is still liking my pictures on insta and messaging other ladies. creepy as hell. or should I say 'spooky'

Reactions: 4
Isn’t she meant to be working 10 hour days to provide for the family? Haha....nothing like a dig at Tasha, so publicly too! witch 🤣

its cos Del Boy doesn't wanna trap himself with a mortgage with her. hence why he also won't commit to the wedding. I dont blame him!!! shes a nutter, they both are. we already know John is unhappy as he is still liking my pictures on insta and messaging other ladies. creepy as hell. or should I say 'spooky'
Can hardly blame the bloke...who’d wanna to commit to that! She’s off her rocker 😂
As for John, he probably has to look else where as Tasha is always glued to her phone...probably worried she’ll be putting all the details on IG...or doing a live video 🤢😂

Reactions: 1
Isn’t she meant to be working 10 hour days to provide for the family? Haha....nothing like a dig at Tasha, so publicly too! witch 🤣
The passive aggression is off the scale with these two.

Reactions: 5
I know! And she has the nerve to have a go at us...at least we’re blatant with our comments, she tries to make out she’s nice but we can read between the lines of her spooky passive aggressive comments. How she has the time to come on here when she’s working her fat fingers to the bone on a 10 hour day with a manky eye I’ll never know.

Reactions: 4
Confused why tashas talking about doing her living room when her kitchen looks about 30 years old always cluttered and looks filthy

Reactions: 5
Confused why tashas talking about doing her living room when her kitchen looks about 30 years old always cluttered and looks filthy
It’s grim...the entire house is grim! Even the rooms that have had supposed ‘make-overs’

The next time someone’s bored, can you fill
Me in on these two (and respective hubby/partner) - I know they’re sis-in-laws and are passive aggressive AF to each other, but what’s the deal with Tanya’s rented house and someone’s ‘can’t stop Looking at ladies’ hubby/partner?? I’d read the thread, but I’m trying to limit myself to only 3hra a day on here 😂 😂 😉

As if she is on here..... i can't believe she finds the time considering her poor ear and her 10 hr work days also being on instagram every second of the day. How on earth do you do it hunni you are a flippin rock star

Reactions: 2
Ooh I would of thought she would have a mortgage, all the showing off she likes to do. How long has she been with Del Boy do you know? Doesn’t he have kids too? And she’s got a son that’s never mentioned? Perfect life eh!

Get Tasha on here while you are at it!! Your probably someone pretending to be Tanya. Don't think she would have the nerve to come on here and start mouthing off at people. As soon as this site was managed Tanya put her profile on private and calmed down a bit on the ridiculous tit she was posting. I reckon this is someone else
I was gonna say i would agree. It could be tasha?

Ooh I would of thought she would have a mortgage, all the showing off she likes to do. How long has she been with Del Boy do you know? Doesn’t he have kids too? And she’s got a son that’s never mentioned? Perfect life eh!
You would think if you have a good income it would be you’re first priority. I completely understand that some couples even both working full time can’t get onto the property ladder but normal people in that situation ain’t wasting money on tatt. Me and the Hubster bought our house before we got married and have sacrificed holidays abroad for the last 16 years and have driven old cars around to able us to over pay our mortgage and for me to be home with the children growing up as he was away in the forces. Now we are in a position to send my oldest to university. We have just had a new kitchen and bathroom fitted and we are off to Greece on our first holiday aboard next year. We are so grateful for that now but by god it’s not been without sacrifice. Paying off our mortgage early was always the first thing in our minds before anything else. Plus as much as my new kitchen and bathroom is lush I don’t feel any need whatsoever to show it off on Instagram 😂

Reactions: 2
You would think if you have a good income it would be you’re first priority. I completely understand that some couples even both working full time can’t get onto the property ladder but normal people in that situation ain’t wasting money on tatt. Me and the Hubster bought our house before we got married and have sacrificed holidays abroad for the last 16 years and have driven old cars around to able us to over pay our mortgage and for me to be home with the children growing up as he was away in the forces. Now we are in a position to send my oldest to university. We have just had a new kitchen and bathroom fitted and we are off to Greece on our first holiday aboard next year. We are so grateful for that now but by god it’s not been without sacrifice. Paying off our mortgage early was always the first thing in our minds before anything else. Plus as much as my new kitchen and bathroom is lush I don’t feel any need whatsoever to show it off on Instagram 😂
I totally agree.

we've been through times as well years ago when we first started our business up. we went without holidays and used to host just cheap drinks nights in our house as we couldn't afford to go out for meals with friends.

but as the years have gone up, our business's have doubled on themselves and we now run 2 very healthy companies and have a gorgeous big home to live in. but life was HARD. and under no circumstances would I have been spending my spare pennies on tit bits of tat for my social media pics (plus my husband would have hit the roof)

you see, Tasha and tanya, listen here hunnies, a relationship has to work BOTH ways. you BOTH make sacrifices. by the way it seems, they both just spend spend spend and I'm in no doubt that Tasha for one is in a hideous amount of credit debt. and that's why John flew off the rails last year. I don't blame him. you've got to have respect both ways my darlings and it aint gonna work otherwise.

get off social media. work hard. buy your house (or at least bleeping decorate the walls properly Tasha hunny), and be proud of what youve achieved. not what youve begged for on instagram.

and as for the kids being branded all over the net, dont get me started.

Reactions: 3
Just started reading this thread - from the beginning.....realised they’re both idiots who spend their whole lives trying to outdo each other for ‘the gram’ with ridiculous pictures of ‘treat nights’, baths (wtf?? is that about) and out -out nights that involve more food and more themed shite!! I enjoy a themed Meal for the kids, but mine are 3 and 8, hardly teenagers, so they still enjoy it all. Ffs, though, they’ll have a theme cos it’s a Tuesday 🙄🙄 Not sure I have the energy to follow Either of them 😂

The kitchen just especially has me the horrible old fashioned white tiles and yellow grout 🥴
Always looks so dirty 🤮
Mind you, from someone who only washes her husbands sweat towel he uses everyday at work once a week....why are we so surprised 🤷🏻‍♀️

Baffles me how she can clean homes for a living yet her home just looks mucky. You cannot tell me she spends time dusting/cleaning all that tit she has on display!

14 weeks from now is 20th NOVEMBER. If this silly cow has her tree up on this date with glowing lights I will crack up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.