Tanya Whitlock and Natasha Ashford #3 Tanya’s themes are here to stay whilst Natascha’s Hubby plays away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
14 weeks from now is 20th NOVEMBER. If this silly cow has her tree up on this date with glowing lights I will crack up
She'll have it up at 1 minute passed midnight on 1st November, as soon as her "spooky" halloween tat is boxed away for another year!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
14 weeks from now is 20th NOVEMBER. If this silly cow has her tree up on this date with glowing lights I will crack up
I'm not defending Tasha but I do put my tree up way earlier then everyone else 🤣

And just catching up on todays posts, no way was that Tanya. Even she wouldn't be stupid enough to do that. It didn't even sound like her, it was too forced.

Reactions: 4
I call it already that come 1st November she will have that cheap chavvy roll-up screen out in her garden doing 'Christmas movies with the bubbas' all "wrapped up in a blanket with hubby" (yeah, while he's texting girls from tattle 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was shocked tanya didnt have a mortgage aswel.

But then we know neither of them has alot of money even though they try to prove otherwise.

As for tashas kitchen. Id noticed that also. The grout 🤢 and its soooo cluttered i bet its full of dust

Reactions: 1
Look at her latest photo with the (same old cuppa, dirty feet up watching Netflix). makes it sound like Johnny is sat next to her, but if you zoom in on the fireplace reflection she's sat there on here own, staging another pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Talk about wishing your life away! It's autumn now, it's nearly winter and soon xmas!
It's actually mid August. We could get another heatwave before the month is out. How is that going to work with cosy nights and pumpkin candles?! Sweating whilst wearing an autumnal jumper and cooking stew just 'because'?
Just goes to show they never satisfied with how things are right now. Always excited about the next big theme or season ... which means how much tat they can buy!!

Reactions: 9
Can everyone just quickly google the Trebor mints advert with the packet of
Mints crushing someone’s fry up that’s been put on a spade. It came up as a sponsor on my Instagram and I’ve never laughed so much 😂😂😂😂

What a surprise - one mentions they’re settlibg down to watch ‘deep water’ aaaand snap, t’other one mentions it on their Instagram! Of course it’s a new series and they genuinely might have been planning to watch it, but ffs, can they come up with anything original?? Tasha’s consumes her own body weight in white carbs today and Tanya’s tea looks like someone’s scraped their plate into a Yorkshire pudding 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He feet pictures actually make me want to gag.. why does she think people want to see her disgusting feet??!

Gosh, I often think I am sad as duck following these two ladies? And I have been blocked by Tasha 😅 I have enough on plate but I’ve got to hand it to them they are fascinating 😬 it’s like a morphed world you dive into for 5 minutes! The passive aggressive comments are hilarious and the fact that they pretend to not care who copies who is mind blowing.. oh and Tashas hub liked a pic of me and my daughter from about 2 years ago 🤮🤮🤮.

He feet pictures actually make me want to gag.. why does she think people want to see her disgusting feet??!
I know right? She is so far gone it’s quite fascinating

What a surprise - one mentions they’re settlibg down to watch ‘deep water’ aaaand snap, t’other one mentions it on their Instagram! Of course it’s a new series and they genuinely might have been planning to watch it, but ffs, can they come up with anything original?? Tasha’s consumes her own body weight in white carbs today and Tanya’s tea looks like someone’s scraped their plate into a Yorkshire pudding 🤮
One day one of them will have something realistic to do like a real life and then it will go to tit!

The cakes in that tea room are that lovely but she doesn’t have one?? Let’s face it, if she did get one, she’d post a picture of it in front of her. bleeping bullshit life

Gosh, I often think I am sad as duck following these two ladies? And I have been blocked by Tasha 😅 I have enough on plate but I’ve got to hand it to them they are fascinating 😬 it’s like a morphed world you dive into for 5 minutes! The passive aggressive comments are hilarious and the fact that they pretend to not care who copies who is mind blowing.. oh and Tashas hub liked a pic of me and my daughter from about 2 years ago 🤮🤮🤮.

I know right? She is so far gone it’s quite fascinating

One day one of them will have something realistic to do like a real life and then it will go to tit!
They are quite fascinating aren’t they - I’m just here for spotting the same stories being posted by them on a daily basis 😂 I might start my own bingo game of their posts - would include: pic of feet, lambrini bottle, themed food, the words ‘my man’, the word ‘treat’ - could go on 😂

Talk about wishing your life away! It's autumn now, it's nearly winter and soon xmas!
It's actually mid August. We could get another heatwave before the month is out. How is that going to work with cosy nights and pumpkin candles?! Sweating whilst wearing an autumnal jumper and cooking stew just 'because'?
Just goes to show they never satisfied with how things are right now. Always excited about the next big theme or season ... which means how much tat they can buy!!
Exactly. No wonder the years fly by so fast. We’re in the middle of summer and already they shoving winter and Xmas in our face.
Let’s just enjoy summer till the end and then think about winter when it comes.
As soon as Xmas is done they be getting all Easter tit out 😣

See if this was me and i saw say tanya post it first i wouldnt post it then as its too similar so i would post something else. Theyre just not bothered though are they

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know Leanne2008. She tries so hard to be like Tanya and trash. So spooky.

Exactly. No wonder the years fly by so fast. We’re in the middle of summer and already they shoving winter and Xmas in our face.
Let’s just enjoy summer till the end and then think about winter when it comes.
As soon as Xmas is done they be getting all Easter tit out 😣
Maybe it’s because their lives are so mundane and joyless, they can’t help but to wish them away!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.