Tanya & Tasha #52 It’s ships ahoy for onslow and tash Whilst Rockerfeller Tanzi still splashes the cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is bombing it up to Gretna Green in the tit heap with the broken wing mirror, that she isn’t bothered about!

I am going on my first ever cruise, just me and my husband. 25th wedding anniversary, we have a balcony! No way could I sleep somewhere with no windows. Sorry if that comes across wanky
i’m going on a cruise next year, in fact the same one tasha is on now 🙈 also a balcony, and not sharing with a child 🥴

Reactions: 12
What was the reason Tanya cancelled the cruise trip? Was it when Covid cases picked up again?

Reactions: 4
What was the reason Tanya cancelled the cruise trip? Was it when Covid cases picked up again?
I think so. I think she only ever looked, and then said with restrictions she decided against it.
Who knows with her. She is silent today. Poor Taco! 😂

It’s a bit cringe when you think of it. I hope there’s no hanky panky, what with the daughter on the sofa bed! 🤢🤮
Definitely no funny business I bet it’ll be Onslow on the sofa bed and Olivia in the bed with Trash. He’s used to sleeping on the sofa at home anyway! 🤣
Tran conspicuous by her absence today. Either she’s having a raging meltdown or she’s just not posting to draw attention to herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As much as I would have loved the tit show, I am hoping trash bag (or rather onslow) has refused to pay the 25 quid wifi daily charge for the ship and she has a week off the gram. Sadly I don’t think that’s the case and she will soon be insufferable!

As much as I would have loved the tit show, I am hoping trash bag (or rather onslow) has refused to pay the 25 quid wifi daily charge for the ship and she has a week off the gram. Sadly I don’t think that’s the case and she will soon be insufferable!
She’ll probably take loads of photos and just upload them when she arrives in port. Straight to somewhere with free wifi ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’ll probably take loads of photos and just upload them when she arrives in port. Straight to somewhere with free wifi ✅
Yup. Rather than looking at the beautiful surroundings it’ll be a dash to the nearest cafe for Wi-Fi. I hope she surprises us and we don’t see her for a week.

Reactions: 8
Nothing from Tanzi yesterday….she must be absolutely raging 😅
She’s purposely gone quiet so people send her “loads of messages” to ask on her welfare. She will then do a post with either a photo of a hand with a cannula in at the hospital with a conspicuous quote along side it about H2B being her rock and she’s ill but will be back soon.

Or, and this is most likely, she’s wedged herself into the comfy tv bed with breakfast from H2B and her ‘boys’ spit and Ralph

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s going to kill Trash not being on tinternet for a week! And the golden child is probably throwing a tantrum, as she can’t access her social accounts!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wanna know how much storage she has in her phone! She will be unbearable, with multiple photos.
Tan must be hating it.

Azura isn’t the sister ship Tash, it’s part of the same fleet in that P&O own it but Arvia is Iona’s sister, and plenty of seasoned cruisers stood next to you while you spout nonsense will absolutely be thinking what an idiot 😂

• Haha
What is this combo that Tanzi has posted on her story!
Always spending money on the finer things and cracks out her primark shoes. Not saying there's anything wrong with primark as it's all people can afford at times it just doesn't fit with the lifestyle manzi likes to portray

Reactions: 9
Why’s tash taken pictures of the hand soap and inside the shower so zoomed in I could barely make it out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.