Tanya & Tasha #52 It’s ships ahoy for onslow and tash Whilst Rockerfeller Tanzi still splashes the cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way did tanzi catch up with anyone it doesn’t even look like taco is there let alone these imaginary friends

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t tash meant to be going to tullys tonight too ? She’s being very quiet

Reactions: 4
This photo of Tan must be so heavily filtered. She actually looks nice and like she’s lost weight. If only we could see photos of her from Tulley’s. Im gutted we don’t have any of 🌮 with the props like last year 😂
I think its a shame she and all the others feel they need to use filters. The filters are so ridiculous anyway. Too much fakeness just for insta likes

Reactions: 7
This photo of Tan must be so heavily filtered. She actually looks nice and like she’s lost weight. If only we could see photos of her from Tulley’s. Im gutted we don’t have any of 🌮 with the props like last year 😂
I seen it and thought duck me I need to change my contacts it’s a decent pic! It must be edited

• Haha
Why are all her photos wonky? Hold your camera straight hun, I’m sea sick from swiping 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
poor love, so heavily filtered it’s taken out the Charlotte crapsby eyebrows lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Getting more and more convinced Taco is decomposing under a mountain of tat. We've not seen him in ages....although I suspect now he'll make an appearance as proof of life 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What’s the obsession with tulleys and pumpkin picking. Halloweens not til the end of the month they’ll be sludge by then

Reactions: 9
What’s the obsession with tulleys and pumpkin picking. Halloweens not til the end of the month they’ll be sludge by then
Because they’re influencers (twats) don’t you know and not just any old influencers (twats) bouji ones.

I went pumpkin picking once. It was an odd experience because you picked the pumpkins from the ground where the leaves and stalks had been taken away so if felt a bit pointless. At least when strawberry picking, you’re actually picking the strawberries off of the plants. It was so expensive, I just get a pumpkin a week before from Tesco and be done with it. To heck am I carving one, they make a right tit heep of a mess and I don’t get why you stick them outside the house. I’m going to start taking the piss out of the local mums on my estate and put any old vegetable outside, duck I might go further and throw in a spooky banana

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even a heavily filtered pic of her got about half the likes of the Toad in the Hole one. 🤣🤣

Next time Tran try posting a more natural one with no filters. You never know it may bump the previous ‘likes’ up!

Reactions: 5
I’m going pumpkin picking with my kid tomorrow, it’s a trip the nursery organised as presumably toddlers are the pumpkin picking demographic? I’ve never been before and I’m not sure what I’m expecting outside of a muddy field but I like the kid to be social as much as possible.
I don’t think Tash has ever gotten over her kids starting to grow up and Tan probably never did nought with her kids but has to jump on stuff for the ‘Gram

New thread guys:

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.