Tanya & Tasha #52 It’s ships ahoy for onslow and tash Whilst Rockerfeller Tanzi still splashes the cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow stop the press Tasha has had a burger and chips wow such riveting content

Come on tash show us your cabin

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks to Onslow trying to be all New England with his jumper over his shoulder. Then you see his crappy Adidas trainers. I am no fashion expert but I really wouldn’t put two lots of different stripes together.
Nothing says chav more than this lot!

• Haha
Looks to Onslow trying to be all New England with his jumper over his shoulder. Then you see his crappy Adidas trainers. I am no fashion expert but I really wouldn’t put two lots of different stripes together.
😂 Chavs on tour!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
5 cruise posts so far today, many of them multiple! How many posts by the end of the week?

Why does she put wonder instead of wander and moorish instead of moreish?

Did she arrange those anniversary flowers etc?

Looks like Olivia will be sharing that room with them? Which I find so odd as it’s meant to be to celebrate their Wedding Anniversary!

Don’t think she’s going to be putting her phone away?! Big WiFi bill?!

This whole trip is purely for the gram, no other reason at all!

5 cruise posts so far today, many of them multiple! How many posts by the end of the week?

Why does she put wonder instead of wander and moorish instead of moreish?

Did she arrange those anniversary flowers etc?

Looks like Olivia will be sharing that room with them? Which I find so odd as it’s meant to be to celebrate their Wedding Anniversary!

Don’t think she’s going to be putting her phone away?! Big WiFi bill?!

This whole trip is purely for the gram, no other reason at all!
Definitely for the gram. I can't believe she's booked a room with no windows! I couldn't sleep in there (claustrophobic)
Also looks like Olivia will be sleeping on that sofa bed, and in a space that small with no windows for air, that won't be pleasant!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I just find it weird Olivia having to get changed etc in front of her dad it wouldn’t be odd if she was little but she’s 15 🤮

Reactions: 11
I wonder if her son will get a holiday this year? She’s turning into tanzi with the treatment of her son the poor lad doesn’t get a look in
I wonder if he sees this as a holiday peace from golden child and his mother

Are they all sharing that pushed together bed??

Definitely for the gram. I can't believe she's booked a room with no windows! I couldn't sleep in there (claustrophobic)
Also looks like Olivia will be sleeping on that sofa bed, and in a space that small with no windows for air, that won't be pleasant!
Two thirds of cabins on boats that size are internal without windows - cabins with sea views and a balcony will be massively out of budget for them.

Good to see Onslow got himself some nice new trainers and socks for the cruise. Not! 🤢🤣

Then again, probably no money left in the pot after Trasha has been spend, spend, spending 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Two thirds of cabins on boats that size are internal without windows - cabins with sea views and a balcony will be massively out of budget for them.
I was lucky to do a cruise 13 years ago, as it was a once in a lifetime holiday we had a balcony. Even then it was quite a bit extra. Not being funny but if it had been just the 2 of them they could have had room with a window or balcony. I would hate not having either of those, you never know if it’s day or night!

I reckon Tan will pull out a 2 week long cruise on a cruise ship that her mate the Queen let her borrow

• Haha
I reckon Tan will pull out a 2 week long cruise on a cruise ship that her mate the Queen let her borrow
She’ll be having an unopened bottle of Lanson and a table scape to commemorate the great great auntie who she lost aboard the titanic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tan will be absolutely seething - I predict more flowers, takeaways and EB deliveries

I thought it was a trip for their anniversary so are they going to be sharing a room with their daughter (like they did a few weeks ago) :sick:
One of my daughters is the same age and although we don't go away a lot without them, we have been away for anniversary trips and I don't take them with me. Also never share a room with my kids now. They are too old for that!
It’s a bit cringe when you think of it. I hope there’s no hanky panky, what with the daughter on the sofa bed! 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Tan will be announcing her wedding date to try and top tash this week.
She is bombing it up to Gretna Green in the tit heap with the broken wing mirror, that she isn’t bothered about!

I am going on my first ever cruise, just me and my husband. 25th wedding anniversary, we have a balcony! No way could I sleep somewhere with no windows. Sorry if that comes across wanky

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.