Tanya & Tasha #52 It’s ships ahoy for onslow and tash Whilst Rockerfeller Tanzi still splashes the cash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick recap.
Tan still pretending to have friends and family that like her.
Trasha has pulled of the best duck you moment to Tan. By going on her cruise aka Chavfest22
God knows how they fund their sad lives.
Trasha works 2 minutes a week.
Tan still spends like she is rockafella.
The grout is still not clean, the EAT letters are still not in the bin.
Trasha does have friends but still no class.
Tan doesn’t have any fiends and still has no class.
Both are still uncultured tarts.
And this photo just about sums up how Tan is feeling 😂😂😂.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My parents love a cruise. They recently went with P&O and said it was the worst cruise they have ever done!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would literally pay to see Tasha’s face when she realises the wifi isn’t free and how much she needs to pay to feed her addiction. I predict more tears

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tash is doing my head in already! You’re on a boat we get it bore off!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sad thing is they'll have spent all that money on a cruise for her to be on her phone constantly all the time

I wonder if her son will get a holiday this year? She’s turning into tanzi with the treatment of her son the poor lad doesn’t get a look in

• Sad
I wonder if her son will get a holiday this year? She’s turning into tanzi with the treatment of her son the poor lad doesn’t get a look in
Either that or he said no to going... in the pictures she does post of him, he does look uncomfortable.

That’s fair I wouldn’t want to be seen with them either but considering he hasn’t had a holiday for years who would turn down a cruise to Norway? And if he did say no to going you would think she would give him a few quid to go on holiday himself. I think she told him he has to stay home because she would have to pay for another adult if he went

Reactions: 8
Maybe he didn’t want to go? Is he 18 now, I will assume he gets to go on a ‘lads holiday’ instead which I’m sure he will much prefer

Reactions: 18
The classiest looking passengers! 😂

Woukdnt you love to be on that cruise sitting near them! 😂
That moment when you wonder what on earth you booked and is it too late to get off and turn back and get a refund 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s fair I wouldn’t want to be seen with them either but considering he hasn’t had a holiday for years who would turn down a cruise to Norway? And if he did say no to going you would think she would give him a few quid to go on holiday himself. I think she told him he has to stay home because she would have to pay for another adult if he went
I would pay not to have to go on holiday with them 3!
Can you imagine it? Onslow perving at every woman under the age of 60. Tash first having an internet related cry and planning her whole holiday around perfect pictures for the ‘Gram. Then Princess Olivia demanding attention, all the while dressed in coordinating outfits.
I can honestly say I’d rather never go away again than have to suffer that!

Reactions: 12
I would pay not to have to go on holiday with them 3!
Can you imagine it? Onslow perving at every woman under the age of 60. Tash first having an internet related cry and planning her whole holiday around perfect pictures for the ‘Gram. Then Princess Olivia demanding attention, all the while dressed in coordinating outfits.
I can honestly say I’d rather never go away again than have to suffer that!
Exactly, at 18 when you have a free house, can eat all the beige freezer tapas you can get your hands on without it being photographed first (I imagine there is a lot), drink Trashers drinks trolley dry and thank your lucky stars you escaped 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought it was a trip for their anniversary so are they going to be sharing a room with their daughter (like they did a few weeks ago) :sick:
One of my daughters is the same age and although we don't go away a lot without them, we have been away for anniversary trips and I don't take them with me. Also never share a room with my kids now. They are too old for that!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.