Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maggie28

VIP Member
Quick recap.
Tan still pretending to have friends and family that like her.
Trasha has pulled of the best fuck you moment to Tan. By going on her cruise aka Chavfest22
God knows how they fund their sad lives.
Trasha works 2 minutes a week.
Tan still spends like she is rockafella.
The grout is still not clean, the EAT letters are still not in the bin.
Trasha does have friends but still no class.
Tan doesn’t have any fiends and still has no class.
Both are still uncultured tarts.
And this photo just about sums up how Tan is feeling 😂😂😂.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Serg91

VIP Member
I never stick up for 🗑 as you’ll all be aware. But I don’t think she is racist, I think she’s just very old fashioned. People her age often use that term for a Chinese. I’m not saying it’s right or anything. But I don’t think she is actually a racist person. Yes she could have addressed what she said etc but we all know she wouldn’t and would deny it until she’s blue in the face.

Reactions: 26

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
Okay now I hope everyone won't get mad at me here but I'm going to say the one thing I actually do like about Tan and Tasha's instagram pages is that they aren't perfect and show some 'boring' everyday life stuff. Pretty pictures are nice but I like the idea of finding beauty/enjoyment in your daily meal, or your daily activities even if they aren't magazine worthy moments. Right... Compliments over now lol.
That’s not what either one of them are doing though is it? If they were I’d have more respect for them. They’re not showing the enjoyment in the imperfect everyday life. They’re pretending that they live in an Enid Blyton novel where every meal is a scrummy and yummy even when it’s clearly revolting. All that they do and all that they buy is for the gram, that’s the opposite of what you’ve described.

Crazymum

VIP Member
We flew back from New York on Sunday night and we fly business class because ya know, save the money and spend. But there was this right chavvy couple on there in business and it reminded me so much of trash and onslow. The wife was literally shouting down the isle “oiii Barry look a free kit with toothpaste and a comb!” and then when little glasses of Prosecco was handed out all I could hear was the camera shutter noise on her phone as she was taking photos of everything even the tv screen showing what films were on.

Christ On a bike. I had such embarrassment for them
I find that so judgy ( not being mean) some people save so hard to have nice trips and yes they may not be posh but going business or first class is a huge thing. I take pics when I do. They may be taking pics for memories not insta. Tash is a cunt but memories are lovely and photos are nice to show family and friends. Ps I’m not offended by your post just saying.

Maggie28

VIP Member
Did she seriously start with a poorly written tribute to the queen and then go "Anyway blah blah blah...". @Maggie28 sums it up perfectly #unculturedtart
Next thread title…..
And anyway we are still uncultured tarts. Tasha's grout isn’t clean and Tan’s wedding is nowhere to be seen .

• Heart
  • Haha

Honeybun73

Just for fun, bit behind the times but this app is well funny🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Maggie28

VIP Member
In that video you can also hear Olivia say “where’s daddy” and trash replies “go and get daddy”. When is she going to grow up she’s 15
Daddy was probably checking out anything with a short skirt on!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

swimming

VIP Member
Well I’ll tell you all now that she’s sitting there watching the film all alone because John boy has just liked 2 of my Instagram pictures

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
I'll be honest this time of year I start adding a few extra non perishable items to my shopping each week that get put away for Christmas as I find it makes that last Christmas shop less stressful and spreads the cost but I'm also not spending £40 a time on this stuff nor am I showing it off on the gram don't think my followers would be interested in a £1 box of festive friends

• Haha
Reactions: 23

leighboo

They actually do look bloody lovely. Even Onslow has managed to smarten up. I also thought it was a roll up but think it's a plant in the background and unfortunate placement of his head 😂
Oh I bet Tanzi is choking on her cornflakes right now knowing that her week off consisted of an avocado bagel, sitting in a shed with a kebab and a fake surprise flower delivery.

• Haha
Reactions: 22