Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was spoken about on here before, not sure it was ever confirmed by anyone.

So much goes on with this pair I can’t keep up these days 😂
wasnt that Tanya who allegedly stole from one of her jobs and her parents had to pay it back for her? 🤔

Reactions: 12
Yeah I think she was caught stealing money from the post office she worked at
Yes that’s what was said maybe by Badger? I’ve been around these threads for a long time and I can’t remember benefit fraud, it’s been speculated a few times due to champagne budget on lemonade wages but nothing actually confirmed as far as I can remember? It was definitely said that he left her as she got them in to a lot of debt but she still spends like Rockafella so who knows?

Reactions: 10
Flowers delivered at work er don’t you live together? And celebrating with family and friends? What friends tanzi

Reactions: 10
I think we should play birthday bingo, Emma Bridgewater, Charlotte Tilbury make-up, designer perfume, unopened bottle of champagne, breakfast in bed (complete with the single flower on the tray) So lucky, so blessed, so many giggles 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think we should play birthday bingo, Emma Bridgewater, Charlotte Tilbury make-up, designer perfume, unopened bottle of champagne, breakfast in bed (complete with the single flower on the tray) So lucky, so blessed, so many giggles 🤭
memories made 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m more concerned about whether the dishwasher will be on or not this weekend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Isn't she also having a night away so we'll have what tit she'll be themeing that up with

Reactions: 8
Isn't she also having a night away so we'll have what tit she'll be themeing that up with
I bet she has told Taco where she wants to go, the fanciest ‘surprise’ Hotel and meal to book and what flowers/chocolate/champagne she wants in the room

Reactions: 8
I bet she has told Taco where she wants to go, the fanciest ‘surprise’ Hotel and meal to book and what flowers/chocolate/champagne she wants in the room
Champagne brought from her many unopened bottles at home

Reactions: 5
Oh I don’t know if I remember that. I know Taco left her. Maybe @swimming will know?

Or @MyWorld might remember.
would not surprise me, something isn’t right that’s for sure.
Did Onslow work through the pandemic? I don’t think he did.

Who the bloke?
That poor girl spray Tanning Tan!!!! 😂😂
It was Trasha that someone on here mentioned had been claiming benefits (allegedly)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.