Tanya & Tasha #51 Tasha's a racist and covers up the truth, Tanya's a firestarter with hair that's 90

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at what I’ve just seen online! Don’t know if anyone here has posted it before but it says it’s new so not sure.
HahahhaHAHAHAHAHAH (or should I say) hehehehehehehe

Lots Of new EB shite and takeaways coming up “ladies”
How she still has a job there is beyond me!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Look at what I’ve just seen online! Don’t know if anyone here has posted it before but it says it’s new so not sure.
HahahhaHAHAHAHAHAH (or should I say) hehehehehehehe

Lots Of new EB shite and takeaways coming up “ladies”
She was probably bidding on something on Ebay 😆😆😆
That’s hilarious. I can just feel the passive aggressive way she would have said it!

Reactions: 6
She was probably bidding on something on Ebay 😆😆😆
That’s hilarious. I can just feel the passive aggressive way she would have said it!
I was reading it thinking omg this is getting out on tattle 😂😂 that poor customer though. It sounds like it was an elderly person from the way it’s written? Dunno. But either way how bad is that.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How she still has a job there is beyond me!
Didn’t BMW guys say that Taco is her boss, that actually is the only way I can imagine her still having a job, she’s bloody awful! I’d have been sacked in a crack and I’m not even customer facing!

Reactions: 9
Where on earth is Tanzi
Maybe she is theming the tit out of her birthday. 😆
I bet I have more fingers than guests at her party.
Can’t wait to see the outfit of choice, and the cake, and the “friends” 😆😆😆

Even with a filter on they all look like they need a good bloody scrub! Onslow is bloody vile.
Jesus Christ, they are all soapy! Wash your damn hair!!

Reactions: 7
Even with a filter on they all look like they need a good bloody scrub! Onslow is bloody vile.
duck me trashas mole needs it’s own Instagram page look at the size of it.

Tanzi is prob being extra and stressing over her work review thing onlinE and tictac is ordering takeaways whilst instructing her to put her feet up

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How much must this one evening cost them? Five guys isn’t cheap, the cost of going to the cinema is expensive. How the hell do they afford it.
My salary isn’t tit, I have 6 months left on my mortgage. Thank god because the cost of living is ridiculous. Yet, Trasha who hardly works, and her rancid Hubby. Can’t be a massive earner.
Yet they can afford all these extras and nights out.
I don’t get it. I don’t think once either of them have mentioned tighten their spending.
Like the pandemic, it doesn’t seem to effect these two!!!

Trasha’s meal alone must have been around £18!

Reactions: 15
Honestly Maggie, this is something i think of nearly every time i look at Trasha’s page. New TV, hot tub, regular meals out, cinema trips, going overboard for birthdays, Christmas etc Plus the 200 shopping trips a week, both at the supermarket and clothes for “us girls” and it goes on……

There is either inheritance, a tit load of debt or they are fiddling the system somehow. It just doesn’t add up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Honestly Maggie, this is something i think of nearly every time i look at Trasha’s page. New TV, hot tub, regular meals out, cinema trips, going overboard for birthdays, Christmas etc Plus the 200 shopping trips a week, both at the supermarket and clothes for “us girls” and it goes on……

There is either inheritance, a tit load of debt or they are fiddling the system somehow. It just doesn’t add up
IIRC wasn’t she done previously for benefit fraud? (allegedly M’lud)

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m sure I read it on here a couple of years ago - @Maggie28 might remember?
Oh I don’t know if I remember that. I know Taco left her. Maybe @swimming will know?

Or @MyWorld might remember.
would not surprise me, something isn’t right that’s for sure.
Did Onslow work through the pandemic? I don’t think he did.

Tan has been found! And she’s having a takeaway of course!
Who the bloke?
That poor girl spray Tanning Tan!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh I don’t know if I remember that. I know Taco left her. Maybe @swimming will know?

Or @MyWorld might remember.
would not surprise me, something isn’t right that’s for sure.
Did Onslow work through the pandemic? I don’t think he did.

Who the bloke?
That poor girl spray Tanning Tan!!!! 😂😂
I think it was spoken about on here before, not sure it was ever confirmed by anyone.

So much goes on with this pair I can’t keep up these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think it was spoken about on here before, not sure it was ever confirmed by anyone.

So much goes on with this pair I can’t keep up these days 😂
It feels like so much goes on, but if we really think about it, nothing goes on. It’s the same tit week in, week out, year after year. Spending money and eating food!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.