Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I am totally confused. Has she actually gone away to an Air BnB (nice weather for it 😝) or has she begged for a free cap from them to wear around the house 🤣🤣. Surely not? Who would even want one? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noone else has posted on my insta since Tash and now anytime I open all I see is her in that stupid hat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ffs a gifted cap. A bloody freebie. And she’s posted photos and put it on her stories 🤦🏻‍♀️
And where’s the other idiot?
And why can’t I comment on their tit arse photos

Reactions: 9
The weather isn’t suitable for a photo shoot! She is having a word with Mother Nature and hopefully Mother Nature will play ball tomorrow and stop raining. I mean, duck sake doesn’t she know who Tan is.
I have no words for the idiot with the hat on!!!
Is she 12 years old? I have a baseball cap for running, but not for just wearing around the house. 😆

Tanzi keeps letting out squeals of delight! Really tanzi? Get a life hun

Thread suggestion :
Tanzi let’s out squeals of delight, whilst Tash still fills her house with shite

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has she cried because she won’t be having a wedding of her own!
what did she do in lockdown? bleeping filled her house with tit, ate and pretended she had a hot tub!

I’m embarrassed for the silly scrubber if she’s going round squealing about a bloody car! Like seriously? I got a new car two weeks ago, as in a new one tanzi not a second hand one! strangely I didn’t feel I had to post about it on socials because no one gives a tit 🙄

Reactions: 8
That was an exciting evening for The 🗑fords dinner guests! Build your own burger stack, with wedges and onion rings!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.