Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sugar waffles with scrambled egg 🤮

I can tell you now, these waffles are not homemade straight out the Mcvities packet 🙄 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
When I was 14/15 and school was shut I'd still be in my own bed till lunchtime, why does she baby them so much?

Bet Tan will be fuming she has to work today and it'll be a takeaway night

Reactions: 9
I wonder if 🗑 sat at her friends house and thought “wow, even with a dog this house in lovely and clean, nice bright carpet unlike my grotty house”

Surely she must go to other peoples houses and realise how dirty and cluttered hers is? The fact it needs a good revamp?

**not slatting people with dogs btw or saying dogs make a dirty home**

Reactions: 8
Why does that chain of event warrant another take away. Nothing happened to her. Power went off when she wasn’t home, tree fell over 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Stresssssssss

Reactions: 6
National wine day? More like National whine day, the pair of them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nah sorry but ordering a takeaway after just banging on about how dangerous it is outside? So you're making someone brave it to bring you food since you're too lazy to cook??

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hope all you Tattlers are staying safe in the horrible storms, take care of yourselves ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh so it’s new car day for Tan tomorrow? Which car has died then? The not new Z3 or the VW, that also wasn’t new. Is she back to having a car through work?

Is this car because Trasha went to Northern Ireland?
I do hope her wings mirrors are not held on by duct tape!
I’m other news, I am lucky and we just need a new fence. But thankfully we have Trasha getting out of her car and taking photos of fallen trees.
Thank god she was ok, I mean she might not have got such a good shot. And no way is that her road, why does she make out she lives in the middle of the countryside, when we all know she doesn’t.
Did Taco buy Tan that cold fish plate as a hint?
Sorry but who eats dinner then goes to bed to watch a film, she is so uncultured. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So cos Tanya's a lazy arse she's making some poor sod come out in this awful weather to bring her food. "Hope everyone is safe and well.....apart from the person bringing me all the greasy fried food" she really is an utter twit

So cos Tanya's a lazy arse she's making some poor sod come out in this awful weather to bring her food. "Hope everyone is safe and well.....apart from the person bringing me all the greasy fried food" she really is an utter twit
i thought this. All week i’d been looking forward to my friday takeaway, to the point i had no other dinner options at home. No way was i ordering a takeaway so i had cereal instead 😆

Reactions: 12
i thought this. All week i’d been looking forward to my friday takeaway, to the point i had no other dinner options at home. No way was i ordering a takeaway so i had cereal instead 😆
We did exactly the same. My husband offered to go and get something instead. So I said no. He had cheese on toast and I had pasta with a sauce I made earlier in the week. Wasn’t great when I was excited for my takeaway. But why would you risk someone else if you’re not willing to go out yourself?

Reactions: 13
Do we think Tan and 🌮 will have a Maccies breakfast prior to picking the new car up?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.