Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seventy bloody quid she wasted on them! No wonder she had dickless Derek dashing about town trying to track them down 😂. Mental the pair of them 🤷🏻‍♀️
£70! Christ, people are choosing between eating and heating and she is pissing up £70 on a duck ugly flower arrangement?! The world has gone mad!

Reactions: 20
🗑 food portions really confuse me. Most the time they have mountains of food piled on their plates. Whenever she makes a dish that’s cooked in the over. It never looks like it could feed a family of 4; unless I’m just a fatty haha

Reactions: 10
🗑 food portions really confuse me. Most the time they have mountains of food piled on their plates. Whenever she makes a dish that’s cooked in the over. It never looks like it could feed a family of 4; unless I’m just a fatty haha
They probably have a baguette of garlic bread each to go with it 😆

Reactions: 6
I’m a bit behind on this thread - is badger/Whitlock Gary her ex?

Reactions: 6
I’ve thought this and come to conclusion the “kiddies” are probably doing their own thing dinner wise if they’ve got any sense!

Reactions: 4
Barbour’s 🤣

Why is ginger fatso pretending she’s opening champagne on a Wednesday? God she’s a twit 🙈

Reactions: 18
Haha who has week day champagne for no reason. Is she trying to pretend to be rich quaffing champagne in her two up two down.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Barbour’s 🤣

Why is ginger fatso pretending she’s opening champagne on a Wednesday? God she’s a twit 🙈
Do you think Taco reached over to open the bottle and she said “No! Thats the prop bottle!” 😂 I literally don’t get how it all works. By the time Tan has finished setting out the food, and Taco serves the alternative drink, the food must be stone cold?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does bad witch tanzi always make out like she drinks champagne every night? We all know you never open the bottle tan you freak

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hold onto your hats ladies…. Storm Eunice hitting tonight…. Will we see a repeat of Tan in a hi-viz jacket directing traffic again outside BMW Mini.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.