Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hold onto your hats ladies…. Storm Eunice hitting tonight…. Will we see a repeat of Tan in a hi-viz jacket directing traffic again outside BMW Mini.
I hope we are treated to photos, and Tan I suggest a traffic cone on your head, just incase anyone mistakes you for someone who doesn’t know what they are doing!
Will there be a tablescape that matches the weather tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Really looking forward to seeing what these ‘beef pork steaks’ are like that Tasha is having tonight. Fusion food at its finest…😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whats the bets Tash won't work tomorrow as she won't possibly be able to go outside of its bad weather and she will need to be cosy and watch movies all day

Also why is she suddenly doing gousto meals isn't that Tanzis thing? Wonder if she's just getting recipes online as we'd have surly seen it being delivered

Reactions: 8
Whats the bets Tash won't work tomorrow as she won't possibly be able to go outside of its bad weather and she will need to be cosy and watch movies all day

Also why is she suddenly doing gousto meals isn't that Tanzis thing? Wonder if she's just getting recipes online as we'd have surly seen it being delivered
She’ll definitely be off tomorrow as hubby will of course be rained off and she can’t trust him to be at home all alone

• Haha
I had the same hello fresh as fatso tonight, it was bleeping vile. But then mangina Del didn’t cook it for me so no wonder 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ok…..so dirty John will no doubt be rained off, trash bag will miraculously have a day off and they’ll be watching crappy films and drinking tea out of those god awful pound stretcher pink striped cups and saucers. If the kiddies are still at school then surely to god they should be in bed all day shagging not watching home and away or whatever channel 5 crap it is. Saddos.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I had the same hello fresh as fatso tonight, it was bleeping vile. But then mangina Del didn’t cook it for me so no wonder 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ok…..so dirty John will no doubt be rained off, trash bag will miraculously have a day off and they’ll be watching crappy films and drinking tea out of those god awful pound stretcher pink striped cups and saucers. If the kiddies are still at school then surely to god they should be in bed all day shagging not watching home and away or whatever channel 5 crap it is. Saddos.
olivias school is shut and she’s in mummy’s bed this morning 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
i’ve still got the screenshots ❤
Would love to see them again! Tasha will definitely be making a special breakfast today for her kiddies🙄
I hope one of them has dark clouds and lightning hanging from the tablescape branch tonight. 😂😂

• Haha
Tash talks about her kids as if they were toddlers. I’d bet her daughter is still in her own bed, face stuck to the pillow with drool.

Reactions: 9
Would love to see them again! Tasha will definitely be making a special breakfast today for her kiddies🙄
I hope one of them has dark clouds and lightning hanging from the tablescape branch tonight. 😂😂
special breakfast has been made and hubbyis not going to work 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
That would be cute if princess Olivia was 4 years old but for fucks sake she's a young adult who has a part time job!!
My eldest is nearly 12 and she doesn’t like being in the same room as us!...never mind bed 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.