Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering where the “funniest story” was? What part of that was funny?
What a wet fish Del Boy is. Driving round town for the courier carrying the flowers or whatever. If you think that’s funny, you need to be in asylum. Your nearly 50 not 15. Jeez it’s fuckin Valentine’s Day stoopid, save some money up and get yourself married if you love him that much!

Reactions: 13
Just wondering where the “funniest story” was? What part of that was funny?

She doesn’t get out much, bless her 🤦‍♀️ Well done @Maggie28, think you called the flower delivery this morning. She is sooooo dull and predictable. No wonder she lives in the virtual world of insta - her real world is so bleeping boring 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What a wet fish Del Boy is. Driving round town for the courier carrying the flowers or whatever. If you think that’s funny, you need to be in asylum. Your nearly 50 not 15. Jeez it’s fuckin Valentine’s Day stoopid, save some money up and get yourself married if you love him that much!
I have second hand embarrassment for them 😭 aka he didn’t get her anything and she’s now bought her own flowers and chucked them in a vase she already had 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I rephrase what really happened, Tan stood by the door tapping her fairfax and favor boots. Arms crossed demanding Taco explain why it’s 5.55pm on Valentine’s Day and no flowers have been delivered.
She slaps the poor sod while he runs around the town shouting at all the white vans. She then takes a deep breath and says hand it over! He hands over his credit card and she says to him you will pay for this you little tit….
She stomps off to the shoe box and he trials behind her with the flowers.
She demands a cocktail and tells him he can have tap water.
She uses his credit card to buy something expensive and tells him. He needs to arrange a night away ASAP. It’s been over a month since we last went away.
And who says romance is dead.
I hope those poor dogs have had a walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I rephrase what really happened, Tan stood by the door tapping her fairfax and favor boots. Arms crossed demanding Taco explain why it’s 5.55pm on Valentine’s Day and no flowers have been delivered.
She slaps the poor sod while he runs around the town shouting at all the white vans. She then takes a deep breath and says hand it over! He hands over his credit card and she says to him you will pay for this you little tit….
She stomps off to the shoe box and he trials behind her with the flowers.
She demands a cocktail and tells him he can have tap water.
She uses his credit card to buy something expensive and tells him. He needs to arrange a night away ASAP. It’s been over a month since we last went away.
And who says romance is dead.
I hope those poor dogs have had a walk.
nah am gone 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Driving around town chasing the courier..... yep hilarious tanzi just give taco his balls back. The bouquet is horrid looks like he just went around the local cemetery collecting whatever he could find and created it in a panic 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It is the 2022 EB vase and flowers from Waitrose Florist but according to the website photo it should look like this!
E496D0A4-3ED7-4F04-8F21-DC7959E854CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
What a hilariously funny story that was 🙄 the flowers she ordered herself arrived late bet she was fuming. Surly it's no longer a surprise getting flowers at work??

Valentines is nearly over ladies and gents next up spring

What a hilariously funny story that was 🙄 the flowers she ordered herself arrived late bet she was fuming. Surly it's no longer a surprise getting flowers at work??

Let’s not forget about 🗑 daughters bedroom renovation as soon as Onslow can be arsed and 🗑 stops dragging him here there and everywhere for the gram followed by PANCAKE DAY. The excitement is unbearable! 🤪

• Haha
I honestly feel like Tashas and Dereks relationship is so false 🤔 everything is so overly staged as if they feel they have to prove themselves, the way he always has to reply with cringy comments for everyone to see 🤢 prob sitting next to each other on sofa FFS! And those gifts she says he buys her she so buys herself! Totally embarrassing 🙈

• Heart

I’d like to know why he always orders them to be delivered to her at work when they live together? It must be to show off to their colleagues, there’s just no need for it

I honestly feel like Tashas and Dereks relationship is so false 🤔 everything is so overly staged as if they feel they have to prove themselves, the way he always has to reply with cringy comments for everyone to see 🤢 prob sitting next to each other on sofa FFS! And those gifts she says he buys her she so buys herself! Totally embarrassing 🙈
You’re spot on. I find that when couples are overly staged and pack on the PDA on socials and real life are usually the ones who are desperately unhappy and insecure but they want others to think their relationship is like some fairytale. In reality they probably just sit at opposite ends of the sofa every evening ignoring each other 😂 I’ve been with my partner for 6 years and I hardly ever post him on socials, he doesn’t even like or comment on my posts 😂 but I know that people on social media don’t care about my relationship so why would I waste my time crying about how amazing he is 🤣

Reactions: 15
I can’t stand the whole snuggling down watching a movie. duck off. The last thing I ever wanna do with my husband at times is snuggle down for a movie, with his feet on me, let alone every damn night.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.