Tanya & Tasha #48 Tash is ready for spring while Tan is still waiting for a wedding ring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t Tan buy a load of M&S valentines food the other day yet she’s now saying they’re out tomorrow for dinner and have one of those expensive meal boxes coming for Monday.
she probably took it in for lunch. remember that meal she did them in the work staffroom

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her bedroom is anything but cosy.
I do hope they have a romantic meal in the staff room again! Maybe they could play guess who again! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay where do I start with that bedroom. The cosy teddy bedding? Mate it looks like it will make the inside of my vagina itch! The lights? Brothel. Maybe taco likes that. After all, him and his seedy brother will probably visit one when tic-tac finally has his stag doo in 2031.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Romance isn’t dead in my house, my husband just offered me a day out, looking at new bathrooms.
He really is every girls dream. I said to him shall we have a romantic meal at home after, he said no we could stop off at a pub, then he said oh duck that they’ll have all that Valentine’s tit everywhere.
We can have a takeaway. Isn’t he the best!!!
You never know, we could stop off for a calorie filled drink, and I’ll take photos for you guys. Cos I bet none of you have ever been to a costa. 🙄

Anyway have a super Sunday tattle peeps, or should I say Valentine’s eve!!! 😆🤮

Well that’s put me off any kind of food today!!!
I knew she was hashtag Valentine’s eve. 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Romance isn’t dead in my house, my husband just offered me a day out, looking at new bathrooms.
He really is every girls dream. I said to him shall we have a romantic meal at home after, he said no we could stop off at a pub, then he said oh duck that they’ll have all that Valentine’s tit everywhere.
You never know, we could stop off for a calorie filled drink, and I’ll take photos for you guys. Cos I bet none of you have ever been to a costa. 🙄

Let the binge eating begin.... can she surpass her gluttony from last weekend?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

It’s not even breakfast in bed. It’s breakfast on the bed as her quilt and throw is pulled so right within an inch of its life you wouldn’t be able to move to eat 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So how do they eat this tit then? Are they both huddled around that tiny tray bumping heads? Or do they take it in turns? So many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now Tash is 'in bed' with her love sausage at least she's ruffled the covers a bit to make it look more real

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s actually embarrassing! The same breakfast and same ideas. You’re children are at home. Why are you having breakfast in bed. You’re not a newly married couple!

Why has Tran #swish ?! 😂😂

Reactions: 9
It’s actually embarrassing! The same breakfast and same ideas. You’re children are at home. Why are you having breakfast in bed. You’re not a newly married couple!

Why has Tran #swish ?! 😂😂
A cooked breakfast in bed too 😩 can understand a bowl of cereal in bed or a coffee but could not eat that in bed. Couldn’t eat it for breakfast at all!

I went to M&S today and can honestly say none of the valentines stuff interested me. I looked at the meal for 2 and none of it looked appetising or worth £20. Just got my usual things I like from there, and didn’t feel the need to post on Instagram!!

Reactions: 14
Tanya's outfit 🤔.... Looks like she's raided one of her daughter's wardrobes, mutton dressed as lamb much! 🙈 And there's no way those boots will zip over her tree trunk legs..🤣

• Haha
Oh my those boots, if they weren’t bad enough she accessories them with pink tassels, why?

To top this obscenity, she then adds a ridiculously little matching Fairfax and Favour hand bag and purse, I just can’t imagine Tans man hands holding onto that unless Taco is going to carry it?! 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.