Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks I’m sorry for being a misery we’re just heartbroken and I can’t understand how tan can just leave her two dogs all the time I would give anything to have mine back

Thank you Maggie I don’t know what we will do without him
You can be as much of a misery as you need to be with us, Dogs are a part of the family, it is heartbreaking and yes you’re right Tanya needs to cherish hers a lot more and take proper care of them.

Reactions: 7
Thanks I’m sorry for being a misery we’re just heartbroken and I can’t understand how tan can just leave her two dogs all the time I would give anything to have mine back

Thank you Maggie I don’t know what we will do without him
I have two dogs who are my babies, I know how you feel.
Take one day at a time, and remember is ok to be sad. They not just dogs to many of us. They are family.
She is a bleeping idiot, she uses those dogs as props.
Sending you a massive hug 🤗

Reactions: 6
You can be as much of a misery as you need to be with us, Dogs are a part of the family, it is heartbreaking and yes you’re right Tanya needs to cherish hers a lot more and take proper care of them.
She’s so selfish she can happily walk round shops buying tat and pretending she’s hyacinth bouquet but she can’t take her dogs for a walk and leaves them at the drop of a hat she’s horrible

I have two dogs who are my babies, I know how you feel.
Take one day at a time, and remember is ok to be sad. They not just dogs to many of us. They are family.
She is a bleeping idiot, she uses those dogs as props.
Sending you a massive hug 🤗
Thank you Maggie that’s set me off again he’s just been there for all of the important milestones nearly my husband and I entire relationship from getting engaged To married to being pregnant then having our daughter and she’s grown up with him it’s just breaking my heart. Luckily she's coping ok she doesn’t quite understand yet she’s autistic so isn’t quite grasping that he’s gone forever. I think it will hit her tomorrow when we are going home without him

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I just can’t be doing with the two twats my little dog died on Tuesday I’m heartbroken we had him for 16 years and he came everywhere with us he actually died while we are on holiday he came with us because unlike tan I actually cared about my little boy. These two with their fake perfect lives are really annoying me.
I’m so sorry, it’s always hard when you have to say good bye to a furry member of the family ❤

I just can’t be doing with the two twats my little dog died on Tuesday I’m heartbroken we had him for 16 years and he came everywhere with us he actually died while we are on holiday he came with us because unlike tan I actually cared about my little boy. These two with their fake perfect lives are really annoying me.
How very sad. What a loved boy he was having a human family like you. Dogs are family not a fashion accessory like that moron Tanya

Reactions: 4
not going to like this comment 😢 but sending you a big hug! my little fur baby is 15 this year, had her since 8 weeks, I totally understand how devastated you must feel...Im so sorry for your loss xxx

Reactions: 2
Those chilli bowls are nice I’ve had them before but the add ons just make it so much more expensive. All for the gram. Save the money, no one cares that you’ve had chilli!!! If you’ve got money to waste, buy non perishables and put them in the food bank.
That toad in the ‘whole’ looks grim 🤢 at least use a filter Tash. She needs one those light rings that the insta twats use for selfies.

Tanzi is slipping ,she didn’t get Taco Del to say dinner was amazing hun.!!!!

• Haha
I am so so sorry to hear about your dog! Hope you’re as well as you can be and take every step as it comes. 😘

The toad in the “whole” looks so frigging dry 🤮 🤢
Who can be arsed to set a Mexican themed dinner table?! Ffs. Have chilli and eat it. It’s not exactly an adventurous dish!

Last edited:
Massive hugs. 😢💖

She’s so selfish she can happily walk round shops buying tat and pretending she’s hyacinth bouquet but she can’t take her dogs for a walk and leaves them at the drop of a hat she’s horrible

Thank you Maggie that’s set me off again he’s just been there for all of the important milestones nearly my husband and I entire relationship from getting engaged To married to being pregnant then having our daughter and she’s grown up with him it’s just breaking my heart. Luckily she's coping ok she doesn’t quite understand yet she’s autistic so isn’t quite grasping that he’s gone forever. I think it will hit her tomorrow when we are going home without him
Oh God. This has made me cry. I know how awful it is. Like Maggie said, one step at a time. I send all my love xx

Reactions: 1
I am so sorry to hear that, it’s heartbreaking loosing a fur baby 🤍

Reactions: 2
Thank you everyone you are all very kind sorry for being a downer normal piss taking service will resume shortly

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.