Tanya & Tasha #44 Tan declares she is queen of themes while Trasha is disillusioned by the IG dream

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG how did I miss that 🤣🤣🤣 My bleeping god she’s such a knob 😆 🪣

I tonight nothing would beat that until I just saw the bucket and spade 🤣
Damn I forgot about that one! 🤣🤣🤣

And let’s not forget the kids packed lunch boxes and playing guess who (yes the kids game) on their lunch breaks 😂

3D77BC94-84AD-4C71-AF8C-2622A9EEEC00.jpeg
3151725B-8D60-465D-8CEC-6039F63B818B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Damn I forgot about that one! 🤣🤣🤣

And let’s not forget the kids packed lunch boxes and playing guess who (yes the kids game) on their lunch breaks 😂

View attachment 714299View attachment 714300
I need ChimpanTan back in my life. This is priceless!!!!

I’ve said it before, several times - I will say it again; not a single mention of a friend at work or in her personal life in the 4 something years I’ve followed her. She’s either absolutely vile in real life or is genuinely completely obsessed with Dickless Del and needs no other. bleeping oddballs. Guess who 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve come to the conclusion Tan, can’t cope with going to work. I think she feels she should be at home. Making dinners and doing table scapes. Or for the rest of us, setting the table.
She can’t cope with a normal working week. So the reason she feels the need to constantly justify a glass of wine, or flowers an expensive purchase. She once said she feels she fails when she doesn’t cook, well lately love you are failing loads then.
she can’t cope with real life. Your Instagram would be so much more relatable if you was just honest. You are not perfect, no one is. Most people don’t even have the time to pretend life is perfect.
Yet you do, you do these things that are “extra” but you manage to make yourself come across as a complete hole and you do it so perfectly.
So you’re not failing at that.
Now we all know you don’t have many friends, your Instagram shows that, so that means you show that.
Just because you have people commenting doesn’t mean they’re your friends. Remember people on here have said they talk to you on your feed.
Any how, what I am saying is you have built this pretence and it’s not sustainable. Saying your daughter is snapping up your other daughters room, we don’t bleeping care. We know they don’t live with you. It’s been obvious for months. So why not admit that.
My daughters are off to uni, I am gutted but life goes on. My life will be very different but I shall embrace that change. I won’t need wine, and expensive purchase or flowers. Or 3 takeaways a week.
Instead I’ll be carrying on but instead of a face to face dinner, we will do it over FaceTime. Maybe, if they’re not too busy. For now I’ll get ready for our last family holiday. Yes my kids are coming with us, we paid for them. Other wise they wouldn’t have come.
We did a trip to wales the other week, it was stressful and not as enjoyable as it should have been. But hey ho, it pissed with rain. We made the most of it, and we actually did laugh but not one photo was posted to the gram.
I ate my fish and chips out of the cardboard box they came in. 😂
Now for some sunshine.
That reminds me I must book my car in for its service. I do hope the receptionist isn’t too over worked, I will defo ask her. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I definitely think you’re into something there Maggie. She must be so jealous of Trash with her 2 hour working fortnight, there could be part of the reason they fell out. I bet she’s always on at Taco for her to be at home. She wouldn’t cut her cloth accordingly though, there would still be expensive purchases all the time, which is why he probably doesn’t want her to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I definitely think you’re into something there Maggie. She must be so jealous of Trash with her 2 hour working fortnight, there could be part of the reason they fell out. I bet she’s always on at Taco for her to be at home. She wouldn’t cut her cloth accordingly though, there would still be expensive purchases all the time, which is why he probably doesn’t want her to do it.
The amount of debt she’s built up (based on previous behaviour) is probably too much for her to be able to stop working and I bet she feels trapped. Completely her own doing and I don’t have any sympathy for her. Is their house 3 bedroom? It looks too small, going on what we’ve seen of the downstairs. I always assumed the girls shared a room, if they actually ever stay there.

Reactions: 7
The amount of debt she’s built up (based on previous behaviour) is probably too much for her to be able to stop working and I bet she feels trapped. Completely her own doing and I don’t have any sympathy for her. Is their house 3 bedroom? It looks too small, going on what we’ve seen of the downstairs. I always assumed the girls shared a room, if they actually ever stay there.
Shes said that her youngest will move into the older daughters room once she's left for uni, so it's 3 bed but I get the third bedroom is tiny.

Reactions: 1
yes I bet she’s up to her eyeballs in debt, keeping up with the pheasants roosts of Instagram.

Reactions: 4
Nearly 30 quid for that movie night treat box! What a waste of money! You could get all that stuff for about £7!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Nearly 30 quid for that movie night treat box! What a waste of money! You could get all that stuff for about £7!
She's had it personalised to say Ashford movie night.... Is it a gift for 🗑 since that's the real Ashford family!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is everything ‘cute’ or so much fun or how can a pumpkin be ‘gorgeous’. They’re bleeping nuts. Always have to go OTT it’s bleeping embarrassing and I don’t even know them. I made a risotto tonight, it was alright made a change from the same old pasta I make every week - I got a thanks from the husband, and a clean plate. I didn’t need the ‘so delicious honey 😘😘😘’, ‘just amazing’, blah blah blah 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Nothing angers me more than when Tan buys stuff personalised with ‘ashford’. It’s never been her surname. It’s the surname of the guy whose life she has ruined. I feel sorry for her daughters sometimes, surely she would want to prioritise them and use their surname? I’m sure they care a lot more than del

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.