Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a idiot, we can’t officially hug till the 17th, shows how much she gives a tit about lockdown!

Reactions: 8
Those photo tiles look pure crap. Had totally forgotten how nasty that wallpaper is too...which is fine BTW. I have pretty nasty wallpaper myself being halfway through a massive renovation, but then I don’t plaster it all over the ‘gram hashtagging ‘homeinspo’. Which I’ve said before totally winds me up as when I actually want #homeinspo to sort out my nasty walls i get tit likes hers clogging up my screen 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she ask permission to post people's houses?
That’s literally what I was typing! I doubt her clients are aware of it. Just because she wants every corner of her home plastered on Instagram doesn’t mean her clients want the same.

Reactions: 11
So they had giggles whilst cooking dinner.... yet it was oven chips and fish fingers in a wrap.
Tragic bastards

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yummy crispy fish goujons wraps in baskets 🙄 #foodie ah yes all the big chefs use frozen fish & chips and dump it in a plastic basket

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tasha forgot to take a before picture? Can you imagine having a messy room in your house and your cleaner would like to post pictures of it on Social Media so her 24,000 followers can see it? I would fire her so quick her feet wouldn’t touch the ground!

Reactions: 9
Tan is having ice creams in bed watching a movie! Why would you do that!?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I can’t decide what is more vomit inducing: Tash calling dirty John ‘daddy’ on her latest grid post or Tanya hogging ice cream in her bed 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Can anyone fill me in on why these two dont talk anymore? I haven't been on rattle for a while xxx

Reactions: 1
Did anyone else clock the Emma Bridgewater radio in the back of Trasha’s photo with the tetley tea? Should we take bets now on how long it’ll take her to branch out into Tanya levels of obsession?

Reactions: 7
We believe it’s something to do with Trasha not liking getting nasty comments. Someone asked on one of Tanzi’s posts. That was her response. Although pretty sure someone mentioned on here that they both follow each other on FB and comment regularly. Who knows. They clearly haven’t met up. We would have seen the photos.

I am pretty sure she has had that radio a while.
It’s an old one. She can’t afford Tanzi’s level of EB obsession.
Remember she only works 2 hours a week. And she spends that on treats for the kiddies.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.