Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially such a pricey dog 😅 I know she’s not posted where she’s at but she’s got such a big gob I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to find out

Is Tanya okay?????
Why has she got a F&M basket with two chopping boards on top then another F&M basket
Because she’s extra 🤣 #shedidn’tknow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Tash actually walking or just reusing the same pics everyday also is that a full piece of fish in her tacos do people put full bits in like that

Thread title suggestion:
Tasha & Tanya 43: Tanzi’s the only one in her house with balls and Tasha’s health kick will soon fall
Sorry I can’t remember who originally made the balls comment but it was genius!

Reactions: 6
Hi roosting my thread suggestion because it was posted like ten pages back “C9? More like C food for our tash whilst bad witch tanzi is still splashing the cash”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love that she has tried to peel the reduced sticker off to make it more insta worthy. Also one of her “ladies”
Emma Bridgewater mugs in the shot 😂😂
Not a prayer I’d eat reduced price sushi! Raw fish on the cusp of the sell by date. No thanks! 🤣 Apparently Trash has lost another 4.5 pounds. Is that actually £4.50 in feckin Poundland? For someone who posts every inch of her life on IG I’m really surprised she’s not done a before and after...#ismellarat #orisitthesushi

Reactions: 8
Tasha doing a brisk walk now instead of a power walk learnt the difference now have we tasha
What especially cracks me up is that I am trying to coax my reluctant pooch into running 5ks with me (mostly to try and get myself a bit trimmer) I have been managing similar distances to Trash in much faster times with a pup who wants to stop and sniff every five seconds, or who sometimes just blatantly sits down and refuses to move for minutes at a time and I am by no means fit or a runner 😂😂

Tasha doing a brisk walk now instead of a power walk learnt the difference now have we tasha
Then the photo of her sugary cereal she’s called it a power walk again 😂😂 im sorry but there is no way she has lost 4.5ibs this week with what she’s got down that gullet!

• Haha
4. 5lbs loss in what 3 days? Cos she would no doubt have water weight or such with the higher salt intake over the weekend with her treaties

Reactions: 7
Then the photo of her sugary cereal she’s called it a power walk again 😂😂 im sorry but there is no way she has lost 4.5ibs this week with what she’s got down that gullet!
The only way she’d realistically have lost 4.5lbs is if she’d had the shits after the sushi! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive just caught up on these 2 properly.. I will say at least 🗑 has stuck to it she might not be the quickest walker but at least shes trying unlike tanzi who just guzzles down takeaways snacks and wine and lives in a perfect world.

Thread title suggestion:
Tasha & Tanya 43: Tanzi’s the only one in her house with balls and Tasha’s health kick will soon fall
Sorry I can’t remember who originally made the balls comment but it was genius!
It was me! Great suggestion 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I genuinely haven’t got a clue how these two boring fucks have managed to get to 42 threads

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are so boring now, hardly any posts from Tanzi and just walks and random arms with slushies for Trash

Thread suggestion
Tanya & Tash, how did these two boring twats make it to 43 threads?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I genuinely haven’t got a clue how these two boring fucks have managed to get to 42 threads
because somehow they have managed to unite some of the greatest comedy minds in the country on this forum who managed to weave probably several series of sitcoms worth of hilarity out of their dull existences 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was really rooting for Tasha with this health kick but there is no bleeping way she was ‘so full’ after that portion she is showing us!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was really rooting for Tasha with this health kick but there is no bleeping way she was ‘so full’ after that portion she is showing us!!
Just came on to say the same thing. She is so fill of tit. My unborn baby eats more than that. Mainly because I can’t stop eating atm 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.