Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably nowhere that can fix whatever she has done to her eyebrows. She seems to spend more money on pamper items and food than anything else
I’m not going to lie when she mentioned tinting her eyebrows I did think what’s the point?🥴 she’s probably got more hair on her top lip that where her brows should be

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not going to lie when she mentioned tinting her eyebrows I did think what’s the point?🥴 she’s probably got more hair on her top lip that where her brows should be
I too wondered what was left to tint and what slug line there was, surely she wouldn’t be wanting to be emphasising them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s this I have missed?? 😲
They went on holiday to Spain a couple of years ago all trash did was post she shared a few pictures of Olivia in bikinis/weird poses so some of us reported it, as obviously felt uncomfortable and trash’s insta got taking down. Then her hubby posted pictures and trash had red eyes from crying about it. Her account was back up after a couple of days and the pictures of Olivia are still up. Oh and some of them made accounts on here and told us how horrible we all were for reporting her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They went on holiday to Spain a couple of years ago all trash did was post she shared a few pictures of Olivia in bikinis/weird poses so some of us reported it, as obviously felt uncomfortable and trash’s insta got taking down. Then her hubby posted pictures and trash had red eyes from crying about it. Her account was back up after a couple of days and the pictures of Olivia are still up. Oh and some of them made accounts on here and told us how horrible we all were for reporting her
Oh rite thanks for the info! 🙂

Reactions: 1
Are we all ready for the excitement today of Tanzis birthday posts! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So confused, so she phoned 111 over her daughter having an ear infection, went to A&E, left because there was a 5 hours wait? But her daughter was given something for her ear? But her daughter needs to go to the doctor?
Also would 111 send a teenager to A&E over an ear infection at night? Surely they would advise to book in for an emergency doctors appointment?
If she did go to A&E find out there was a wait then leave then shame on her for wasting not only the 111 team time but also A&E time.

Reactions: 11
Is 🌮 pulling all the stops out for Tanzis birthday, she’s in a car wash! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So tasha has got Amy sheppard's (still convinced she's amongst us) new book wonder if tanzi has got it given how much up her arse she usually is. Also that old picture of tasha 😱

Reactions: 8
So I thought H2B was being secretive about a big surprise? No breakfast in bed? Some flowers and a balloon? And a meal out which they always do?
Exciting

Reactions: 7
So Tanzi has done a yellow post for her birthday weekend 🙄 with a sunshine candle and 🗑 had done a lemon post with the same bloody candle!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.