Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m alive!!! 😀 Hello again everyone. Home now with baby boy and loving life. Ended up with a c section and i underestimated how painful it would be. I stand up and it feels like fire ripping through my stomach. #ididntknow

I’m slowly catching up on here and cannot wait for the birthday week that she will so obviously have sett up for herself
That’s lovely news! Congratulations ☺

Reactions: 3
Wonder if tanzi is taking Ralph to the same place she took del? #241 #noballsgang #myballsarebigger #suchfun #sorrynotsorry #mymansmoreimpotentthanyours #mylife #me

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🗑 has been at work today and “hubby gets home earlier than me nowadays” hun, it’s been one day. About time you earned your keep you lazy fat witch!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t forget the “drizzle” of pesto 🥴
Do you have the recipe for the drizzle of pesto?
🗑 has been at work today and “hubby gets home earlier than me nowadays” hun, it’s been one day. About time you earned your keep you lazy fat witch!
“James has been home this week”...last time I checked, I’m sure it was only Monday today 🤔

How many times does Tash change her theme in her living room?
Each time she buys a mug, so particularly every day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For the last month or so Tash has made a point of saying how busy she is and listing all her tasks and saying she doesn’t sit down etc. I think Del has had words about her laziness maybe?

Reactions: 9
For the last month or so Tash has made a point of saying how busy she is and listing all her tasks and saying she doesn’t sit down etc. I think Del has had words about her laziness maybe?
Have they swapped Ashfords? Del is Tanzi’s possession. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sure skipping lunch everyday is the healthiest way to diet. 🗑 will have to be careful she doesn’t go on to develop a disordered relationship with food (if she hasn’t already) - especially in front of her kids.

Reactions: 10
She definitely thinks that a woman should be at home ready for the mans arrival in an apron dishing up the dinner doesn’t she 😂 why does it matter that she’s not home before him? Is he not able to make his own food and drinks?

Reactions: 13
Not sure skipping lunch everyday is the healthiest way to diet. 🗑 will have to be careful she doesn’t go on to develop a disordered relationship with food (if she hasn’t already) - especially in front of her kids.
She may also overeat at dinner as she'll be hungry as hell not eating for hours. So bleeping stupid! 🤦🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She definitely thinks that a woman should be at home ready for the mans arrival in an apron dishing up the dinner doesn’t she 😂 why does it matter that she’s not home before him? Is he not able to make his own food and drinks?
Only Tash can put out the towel for ‘hubby’s neck’ and wash it for him once a week.

• Wow
Tash does strike me as the type of person who doesn't read instructions or ignores what you should do with something then complains when it breaks

Tash does strike me as the type of person who doesn't read instructions or ignores what you should do with something then complains when it breaks
Would explain why she kept it so hush hush and would only discuss it over Dms

Is it just me who wouldn’t eat sushi a day out of date? Usually that stuff doesn’t bother me too much but fish?!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.