Tanya & Tasha #42 Tandashion Whitlock #badbitch to the core, Trasha still such a emm bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would explain why she kept it so hush hush and would only discuss it over Dms

Is it just me who wouldn’t eat sushi a day out of date? Usually that stuff doesn’t bother me too much but fish?!
Did anyone actually get a Dm though? I know I didn’t

Reactions: 6
I wouldn't eat sushi a day out of date 🤮 why has she tried to take off the reduced sticker 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't eat sushi a day out of date 🤮 why has she tried to take off the reduced sticker 😂😂
Surely anyone with half a brain who so desired to instagram their lunch for posterity would have the sense to plate it up to look a little bit less vomit inducing 🤮 as seeing that does not make me crave a portion of out-of-date fish and has in fact put me off my own lunch a little 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Aside from the out of date fish sushi 🤢 ... is it me or does it seem rather a lot to consume when supposedly watching their weight. Sushi (lots of rice), bagel bites (yes we all know you had more than a few 🗑 🙄) followed by a Graze bar, all adds up to a lot of calories in one sitting!

Oh and that’s before it’s all washed down with a milky coffee 🤢

I don’t believe the fruit was eaten, that was just to show how “healthy” she’s being 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It just occurred to me as well that it strikes me as a bit odd that she takes her lunch break in her “lady’s” house. Surely the etiquette would be to eat between appointments 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t know as never been a cleaner, but have done similar home visit-y type roles and would have just found a park or ate in my car when I’d finished. Hope her poor lady wasn’t paying for her to sit and scoff her face and she cleaned up after herself 😂😂

Reactions: 17
I don’t think I would have an issue with a cleaner eating inside the house, obviously I would rather they have their when they can if they were busy but I doubt Tasha is that busy... what I wouldn’t appreciate is her taking photos of her lunch with my overpriced cup in the background propped onto the coffee machine

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t like my cleaner putting pictures of my home or dog on the internet

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No tea for Tash so far she's probably hugging the toilet bowl after eating her out of date sushi 🍣

What's the bets Tan has a takeaway tonight to celebrate being on holiday for her dogs balls being chopped like Tacos and her birthday #sorrynotsorry

Especially such a pricey dog 😅 I know she’s not posted where she’s at but she’s got such a big gob I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to find out

Is Tanya okay?????
Why has she got a F&M basket with two chopping boards on top then another F&M basket
Is it maybe cos its EB she has to make sure people knows she can afford EB tit

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Especially such a pricey dog 😅 I know she’s not posted where she’s at but she’s got such a big gob I’m sure it wouldn’t be hard to find out

Is Tanya okay?????
Why has she got a F&M basket with two chopping boards on top then another F&M basket
It’s the new way to style a shoebox #wedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Photo on the bottom of her very cluttered bookcase.
To me it looks like taco with two boys in front of him then two girls... assuming the girls are Tanyas can we assume that it’s tacos kids too???
A family photo of them altogether and that’s why it’s down the bottom

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
No tea for Tash so far she's probably hugging the toilet bowl after eating her out of date sushi 🍣

What's the bets Tan has a takeaway tonight to celebrate being on holiday for her dogs balls being chopped like Tacos and her birthday #sorrynotsorry

Is it maybe cos its EB she has to make sure people knows she can afford EB tit
Right on cue, the takeaway has arrived at the shoebox!

• Haha
I wish we could place bets. I thought the exact same thing. She’ll have a take Away tonight as she’s on annual leave. She’s so predictable

Ps the living room is awful and the furniture is SO DATED. Why is her bookcase so cluttered?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew she would have a takeaway! Of course your pathetic H2B insisted on a takeaway. He probably didn’t want his arm broken!
As for the poxy chopping boards, get a life you sad witch.
I can’t even comment on her tit living room. It’s bleeping hideous, just like her!

Tan is going to end up on my 600lb life at this rate
I was watching that tonight. The woman was pig ignorant, gave the doc a mouthful, refused to follow the rules, go to rehab and got discharged from the program. One of the few times that has happened. Second episode killed it. So yeah sounds like Tan. I'm wondering if since trashy is 'dieting' Tan is getting ready to try to hitch her over sized wagon to body positivity.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think I’ve ever disliked anyone I’ve never met before as I do Tanzi

The woman is a menace

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.